Chapter 1

Emily's POV

The name's Emily Taylor, I am 18 years old, first year college. Well I just enrolled yesterday. So about myself, I love to draw. I play football. I really love sleeping even in school. I am good at class ofcourse as they said. A little bitch. I am a lesbian. I lived with my mom but she only went home once a week because she was so busy working. Well she isn't like this before dad was gone. My dad left us when I was four and I coudn't remember his face anymore. Mom said she threw all of his pictures. Dad have his own family now and I don't know where they are now. Well, I don't fucking care anymore. He dumped us! Curse him.

"Baby!" Mom yelled as I get off from my bed

"Yes mom?" I went downstairs to see her packing her things.

"I need to go sweetie. Take good care of yourself okay? I'll be back on monday. Be good at first day of school huh? Eat a lot okay? Don't forget what I said baby. I love you honey." And she kissed me.

"Yes mom. I know, I'm not a kid anymore. I love you too." And she went off.

So here I was, nothing to do and so bored. Tomorrow is the first day of school and I'm not excited. Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

"Hey, are you free tonight? I need you."

Here she goes again. She literally doesn't want me to move on. Why does she always do this. By the way, Haidee texted me. She's my ex-girlfriend who wants to ruin my life because she never let me move on from what happened to us. She dumped me and cheated on me with my guy best friend. Worst huh? And it fucking hurts.

"Where are you?"

I texted back. I do still have feelings for her, I mean, why not? We'd been for 3 years. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she is so nice, she's the only girl who made me feel like this. Even if we are almost a month separated, we are still friends. Been there for each others ups and downs. Well I have my very best girl-friend named Abby. She is really nice and we've been bestfriends since we were kids.

"At the bar. Please get me outa here."

"Ughhhh. I hate how you made me say yes everytime" I said to myself and went off.

******

I was already inside the crowded place. Smelling liquors everywhere. Passing through sweaty dancing people. I was scanning for her.

Bingo.

"Hey, Let's get you home." I said facing her. I can see she's hurt.

"You're here." She was so drunk.

"How many beer did she drank?" I asked the bartender.

"Six."

"Damn" I said.

"Em. Please get me outa here."She said. She is so drunk that she coudn't even open her eyes properly.

"Com'on."I helped her get through out the crowded bar and went to my car. I put her on the passenger's seat and we went off.

"Can I stay at your house tonight? I'm not in the mood sleeping at my appartment."She said while closing her eyes as I looked at her from the mirror.

"Ofcourse."

We arrived. I opened the door for the passenger seat to get her.

"Shit you're heavier than you look."

I put her on my bed. She is already sleeping. She is so innocent.

"I love you Haid." I kissed her forehead.