Chapter 2

"She's calling your name"She wisphered.

"Taylor?"She said while looking around the class, waiting for someone to raise a hand.

"Here" I said and raised my hand.

"Next time, please pay attention" She said and went back to calling other names.

"Aw. That hurts." Abby said

"Try me Abby" As I continued staring at Miss Reed.

"Stop checking her out and pay attention." She said

"Yeah. After I find her strict."

"So, we are going to start our first lesson now" Miss Reed said as she was writing something on the board.

"We'll maybe she just hate someone's not paying attention to her." Abby said

"Don't care. She isn't nice."

"I can hear someone whispering to each other" Miss Reed said still writing on the board.

We then shut our mouth before we could get a detention which I hate the most.

"Okay, read silently what's written on the board and start working" Miss Reed said and everyone was already busy drawing.

"Draw something you love" I spoke and everyone looked at me.

"I said read it, SILENTLY."

"Did you? I didn't hear it"

"Last warning Taylor and you will get a detention" She said. Oh yeah, I am pissing her off now haha.

I heard Abby chuckles. So, I started drawing.

"Ohh is that Jam?" Abby asked. I suddenly felt sad. I missed him so much.

"Yes."

"It's been a while"

"He's still the most amazing dog I have ever owned" I said.

"Yeah. We'll better not talk about him. You'll miss him a lot" And she went back to her drawing.

I realize that I payed more attention to my drawing and decided to look at Miss Reed.

I saw her writing something in her notebook. Damn, she's so hot just by doing that.

I went back to my drawing when the bell rang.

"Okay, we will continue that tomorrow."Miss Reed said.

"Hey where are you going tonight?"Abby asked while putting her things back into her bag.

"Maybe I'll spend the night talking with Haidee"

"Oh damn lucky girl."

"Shut up" I said as I was getting ready to get out of this room.

Suddenly, Abby held my hand and drag me towards Miss Reed's desk. She looked at us.

"Is there anything I can help you?"She asked.

"No miss. We just wanna say, goodbye"Abby said

Miss Reed smiled. Shit, her smile.

"Well, goodbye Williams, and goodbye Taylor. See you tomorrow."

I just stood there staring at her as I could feel my body heat up by her smile. Why does she have this effect on me?

"Goodbye Miss Reed."Abby said and dragged me outside the room.

"You look so gross in front of Miss Reed you know. You almost drool."

"But I didn't." I replied while we were walking down the hallway.

"You are so caught up in the moment."

"How can I? She's so fucking hot!"

"Yeah, yeah. So I gotta go"

"Bye I hate you" I said.

"And you love her!"She shouted.

Ohh no. I almost forgot Haidee.

I was running on the hallway when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I'm in a rush."I said as I helped her picked up her books.

"It's the second time." Right when I heard that familiar voice, I looked at her.

Fuck.

"Second?"I asked confused.

"You ran into me earlier."Miss Reed said and smiled.

Fuck her smile.

"I'm sorry Miss. Bye!" I said and went to the parking lot.

I saw Haidee looking down at her phone while she leaned on my car. Seeing her made me smile. My heart wants to get off my chest as I approached her.

"Hey you're here" She smiled. Shit.

"Sorry, I came so late" I said.

"It's okay Em."Smiled again. Fuck.

"Let's go?"I asked and she nodded. We got in inside the car and went off.

*******

"Are you hungry?"I asked. She was sitting on the couch while watching TV.

"Uh huh."

"What about pizza?"

"Mmm. My favorite."She said.

I called and ordered pizza. After, I went and sit besides Haidee.

"So, can you tell me what happen between you and Kevin? The entire story."

She sighed before she answered my question. I could see the pain in her eyes.

"I was heading to his house the other night, the door was locked but I have the duplicate key because he gave me one, So, I slowly opened the door as I was scanning his living room looking for him but he was nowhere to be found so I decided to go to his room thinking maybe he was in the bathroom. I heard a moan and as I was getting closer to his room, the moan gets louder and louder and my heart wanted to pop out off my chest as I saw a girl riding him. Fuck. Why does everybody always dumps me."

I didn't dumped you Haid and I will never do that. I love you so much and I wish you know that.

I was about to say something but the door bell rang.

"Give me a second."

I went outside to see who was there.

"Here's your order ma'am."The delivery guy said.

I went back inside the house and sat besides Haidee again.

"Here's our food" I said and started eating.

"There is missing.."

"Huh?"

She went to the kitchen to get something. She came back with a pair of beer in her both hands.

"This is the missing one"She said.

"Don't worry Haid, I will never leave you. I promise."

"Do you love me?"She asked with a serious look on her face.

"Ofcourse. I do."She smiled and took a sip of her beer.

We've spent the night talking and laughing together.

*******