Chapter 29

This is Blaze's room in the guesthouse
Marco's POV

I was sure that I was losing my mind. When I saw her.... there was a sudden rush of blood in my veins, making me the unable to think straight. I've never desired so much to kiss a girl. You know, I don't even need to ask. In fact, they worship the ground I walk. But... she was different. Her eyes were different. She was perfect. While I was struggling to shake these thoughts out of my damn mind, Addy approached me, a smug expression on her face.

"What do you want?" I asked her, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"You are enjoying yourself too much right?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I said, feigning innocence. She sighed. Af if she was explaining something to a kid, she started.

"I am ask-" she was cut short by a chorus we heard in the living room. We rushed there, only to find two tables laden with donuts placed on two sides with a person standing on each of them. On one side stood a guy from school, smirking like he won the lottery. On the other side stood the devil herself with a determined look on her face. 

She looked so different with brown eyes

She looked so different with brown eyes. I shook that image out of my mind again.

"Blaze! What the heck are you doing?" Hissed Addy, in an exasperated tone

"Well, that guy wanted to know who eats the most donuts," she said. Laughter was threatening to bubble out of my lips, but I contained it.

"What did he asked in return?" Asked Addy, shaking her head. Then she looked at her like this-girl-knows-no-bounds look.

"Just a night out with his friends," she said like 'duh'. My fists clenched in anger. Why am I getting angry? Because you love her. You are back? Now, shut your mouth. Come on, why are you too dense? Ugh! Don't you have anything else to do? No.