Chapter 28

Blaze's POV

I was pacing on the carpet was laid in the huge living room in my guest house. Today is the party! Note the sarcasm. Ugh!? Where is Addy? Jade was with me, smirking at me. I was so irritated now. "Do you think smirking helps my situation?" I snapped.

Before she said back her retort, a guy with blonde hair and twinkling green eyes emerged in front of me. For a moment, I forgot everything about my party and concentrated on the man in front of me. He was super familiar. It is your stepbrother, silly. Of course! It was Jared! I ran to him and flung myself upon him. He started grinning from ear to ear. Jade was next and soon he was on the ground, below two excited teenage girls. He started to yell.

"Hey! Do I look like a cuddly teddy bear?! Get up! You both have gained a lot of weight between 6 months!" He yelled. That made us stand straight.

"What!? Do I look like a fatso to you?" I asked indignantly. He just chuckled.

"No beautiful, I was just joking," he said, knowing well that I'd be irritated. And sure enough, I was. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What? Then should I lie to you saying that you are an super ugly witch?" He asked, grinning mischievously.

"What are you planning?" I asked, feeling very suspicious.

"Nothing," He said, shrugging. Beside me, Jade was blushing furiously.

"Okay, now I guess you should take care your girlfriend before you become too close with me," I said, earning me a painful pinch in my arm. It was really weird at first when they dated. But now, they are the cutest couple ever! Now, I sound like a teenage girl. You are one. There you are. I thought you were abducted by some aliens. Even if you were, they'd leave you safely in my head because of your torture. Yeah, admit you love me. Are you deaf, or you have
I-always-get-the-opposite-meaning-of-anything-you-say-syndrome? Oh. Yeah, now shut up. I heard someone clear their throat while I was arguing with my annoying mind. I pushed Jared away and saw a fiery Marco beside an amused Alfred, a smirking Addy, thoughtful James and a bewildered Tony. I actually saw steam exiting Marco's ears. For a moment, I thought he'd breathe fire if provoked once. I wanted to chuckle so badly, but kept it in.

"Hey! Why are you just standing there? Come in," I said, enjoying myself when Marco practically stormed near me. So now, Mr. Bad boy is angry.

"Well Guys, this is Jared my stepbrother. Jared, this is Addy, Marco, James, Alfred and that is Tony," I said, glancing slightly at Marco who visibly relaxed, his shoulders slumping. I smirked, but inside me, a shameless teeny weeny part was pleased that Marco was caring for me.

"Nice to meet you," Said Addy, shaking hands with Jared. Then, she turned to me.

"So, are you gonna start decorating or you are just going to stand there grinning like an idiot?" She asked, landing her hands on her hips. I recovered from my dream and started to work with her. Alfred and Marco just sat on the sofa, getting into our ways. After finishing, the place looked gorgeous.

"You know what, we could've just called some party decorators," I said, exhausted by all the work I've done. I've never done so much work in my life besides boxing and fighting. Now I understand the difficulties of normal people.

"We could have, but it would not have been fun," said Addy, swiping away a bead of sweat that formed on her face.

"Yeah, it was super fun," said Alfred, grinning. We rolled our eyes.