Chapter 25

Blaze's POV

I led them into my living room and I guessed at once they've been here before. We started chatting about random things when Becca arrived inside again with a frown on her face.

"Well Blaze, I guess a not-so-pleasant person called your friend is waiting for you at the door," she said. It was my turn to frown.

"Why don't you tell her to come in?" I asked her. She merely nodded. After a while, a female figure entered the room making my heart clench in anger.

"Oh Blaze, nice to see you with these people again," she said, in a sickeningly sweet tone. I rolled my eyes.

"What the heck do you want Chelsey?" I asked gritting my teeth in the process.

"Just wanted to annoy you," she said with a smirk. I already felt others tense.

"Now, as it is my house I request you to get out," I said to her. She looked taken aback. Her facial expression changed. Is she bipolar or something?

"My dear Blaze! You are not the Blaze I used to be friends with, instead you are a fierce animal taunting me," she wailed in a high pitched voice. Is the girl silly? Or did she just hit her head on the pavement?

"Just get over with this stupid drama and get out of here for heavens sake," I said, unfazed by her idiotic behavior. Yeah. What did you expect from an idiot?

She didn't even move. Already tired of this, I snapped my fingers three times, signaling my personal guards to come forth. They came as instructed, behind Chelsey who was quite unaware of this. I motioned them to throw her out of the gates and they proceeded to do that. She was taken by surprise.

"Leave me! You b***h! Command them to leave me! Now! This instant!" Out of all the nerves, she is trying to command me?! I gestured them to leave her. They did what I said once again. She smirked triumphantly as if I was intimidated by her silly threats. Silly and vain daddy's girl. I went in front of her and slapped her right on her face filled which was currently filled with filthy makeup. Should probably wash your hands with antiseptic ten times to make it clean. Then I gestured my guards again to resume my command. So, that was the last I'd see her today or at least not in my house for a while. I turned around to see the astounded looks of others.

"Well, I want to clear a misunderstanding between some people," I said clearing my throat. Everyone held confused expression on their faces, including Addy. Woah, great job.

"Well, I want to introduce you to my bestie, Jade Hawthorne," I said smiling while others gave me a 'You-are-So-weird-sometimes' look. Okay.... I just wanted to help their relationship!

"I wanted to start fresh! Any problems regarding that?" I asked them faking offended.

"Okay then, Hello Jade! Nice to see you. I think you aren't fiercer than Blaze because Marco said that there is no one fiercer and beautiful than Blaze. I hope it's true," said Alfred not noticing the weird looks we were giving him. Only then the words started to sink in slowly but clearly.

Well, I internally scoffed at my subconscious because it remembered something like Marco telling no one is fiercer and beautiful than Me. Seriously!? Of course those words couldn't have been said by Marco. Never. But... I guess he actually said it or else Alfred would not say it. Great, now I am talking to my heart or mind or... whatever. I guess I am in a dream now and Becca would yell at me to wake up. But no... why are you taking this seriously?! He just complimented you. My subconscious said. But, Marco said it. He doesn't compliment everyone. He only compliments if they are close to him like Addy or James or the Black Spades. So.... I am close to him? Silly! Can't you realize he is falling for you? Again my subconscious stated the unwanted fact. Marco would never fall in love. I would even bet my whole empire for it. What if he is really falling for me? I also have to admit that I am failing for him. Only a teeny-weeny bit. Okay.... not so small, but I am not gonna lose this bet. I will win anything. Let's see who falls for who. Said my subconscious smugly. Well, I hate you, I said back. My track of thoughts was rudely interrupted by someone snapping their fingers in front of my face.