Chapter 37

Blaze's POV

"I really didn't know that you were such a stupid!" I yelled at him.

"You can't wear that dress! It shows too much.. body!" Yelled my idiot of a boyfriend. I rolled my eyes while others sniggered, including my bestie and my so called stepbrother. I rolled my eyes at him.

"We are not in the 18th century! I can wear whatever I want!" I snapped irritably. Can't I wear a mini shorts and a crop top for the shopping I already loathed?

"No, you can't. As your boyfriend, I declare that you don't wear these type of things anymore," he commanded, a smug look on his handsome face. Yeah, I find this fool as a handsome guy, which indeed he was. Ugh?! This is not fair! I hate God.

"Dude, just let her wear the outfit. We are getting late," said James, who talks a bit more now. But unfortunately, it was a mistake to say something like that to Angry and Hungry Marco, because he sent a killer glare his way. Marco is such a legume. I hate legumes. Any type of them. Sue me.

"Did you just call me a legume? Seriously, was that the best insult you could come with, Firefox?" He asked, all his anger replaced by amusement. Before I could comment back, the door of my living room burst open, revealing a horrible Priscilla. Her eyes became wide at sensing everyone were there, and she stood there, helpless. Alfred perked up in his seat, a concerned expression on his face. Ha!

"I-I thought y-you'd be al-alone," she stammered, and pity filled my heart.

"Come in, Priscilla. What happened?" Asked Addy, patting a seat next to her. She hesitated a bit, but changed her mind and came forward. Only when she came front, I realized how terrible she looked. Her eyes were like a raccoon's and her lips were all swollen. Her eyes were also red and puffy. When she at last sat down, she broke down into huge sobs, while everyone held a horrified expression.

"I- won't- help- moving- please- help- school- scholarship- Dad- Seattle," that was all we heard. Moving? Seattle? Dad? Scholarship? Maybe she got a scholarship to Seattle's expensive school, and is moving with her dad? I just don't understand it.

"What happened?" Asked Jade softly. She took a great liking to Priscilla, because she was also on a scholarship to our school. She stopped crying and looked at us. She started to speak.

"I am moving to Seattle- because my scholarship...is cancelled here," she said, her voice cracking.
I gasped. 

"Why?" I asked.

"You know- Dad got this scholarship because of his job, not because of my brains and- and- now he lost- lost his job," she said, fresh tears pouring down. Before we could speak, someone else spoke up.

"You won't," said a cool and hard voice, something I've never heard before. Alfred. He had a cold expression on his face. If anyone comes in and sees him for the first time, they'd never imagine he was a teenager who plays with action figurines and toy trains. I smirked secretly at Addy, who returned one of her own.

"But.. how?" Priscilla asked in a barely audible voice, surprised nonetheless.

"I'll talk to your Dad's manager or CEO," he said, his voice still cold. Priscilla's tears suddenly dried up, and she was beaming.

"Thank you so much, Alfred," she said, and leapt from the couch towards Alfred and hugged him tightly. As he was caught off guard, his blush was very much visible to us. Suddenly, she pulled back and placed a kiss on his cheek, and he turned a tomato red.