The Old Pink House

I was in Savannah, Georgia visiting my brother who is stationed there. I was with my friend and my mom and we were going to this (allegedly) haunted restaurant called “The Old Pink House”.

Well my mom tends to mix up words a lot and told me the restaurant was called “The Old Pink Lady”, so when we were driving there I put “The Old Pink Lady” in the GPS and we followed it.

We were almost at our destination and all three of us thought it was in a pretty weird location. It had brought us to this neighborhood with no businesses or restaurants in sight.

Then Siri tells us that we had “arrived at our destination”, which was just this house in the middle of this neighborhood, no street sign or anything with the word “pink” in it at all.

Suddenly my friend goes, “Holy ___. Look.” and points to our ‘destination’. I kid you not, sitting on the porch of this house was an old woman in a bright PINK robe.

It was incredibly weird and we were so confused because NOTHING in our vicinity had the word “pink” or “lady”.

So my mom calls my sister-in-law who tells us the restaurant was called “The Old Pink House” and not “The Old Pink Lady” and my mom laughs at her mistake and we re-route and go to the restaurant.

–mollyrhi