Chapter 2

Mia's P.O.V

I got into the car and, I had to sit at the back because Skylar taxed short gun!

" Hey Mia." Said a sleepy Skylar

"Hey Sky" I said giving her head a little pat. "I can't wait till we reach I am so excited!!" I shouted suddenly.

"I know right! I got it all figured out, we are going to stop at a hotel for the night and then in the morning we continue driving and then we reach to the beach resort." Jade said concentrating on the road.

We've been driving for 2 hours and all we see are corn fields after corn fields. Uhhhhhhhh I am soooo board!!

"Guys I am so board!!" I say throwing my hand in the air in frustration.

"Same!!" Terra said

"I know." Said Skylar
"And this is where my awesome DJ skills come in" laughed Jade as she put a CD on.

Halfway through the drive Skylar and Jade swapped, so Skylar was driving.

It was starting to get dark and still there was no sign of the hotel, Skylar was still driving. We made a few stops in between to have food and to fill petrol, but that was miles back, and the petrol was going low now.

"Sky are you sure we are going the right way?" Tera asked, with a panicked expression.

"Um I think so, haha" Skylar said giving a nervous laugh.

"What do you mean I think so?" I asked getting worried, the sun was already setting.

Just then the car stopped.

"Sky, why did you stop?" Jade asked, taking out her headphones.

"There is no more petrol." Skylar said.
"WHAT!!??" Terra shouted

We all got out of the car and Skylar was panicking, she was the worst in a crisis and Terra was trying to calm her down. Jade was trying to get signal on her phone.

I walked over to Terra and Skylar.

"What are we going to do!!??!What if we never make it back, what if we don't see our parents again? I will never fall in love, I will never have kids I will never get a job or get married!!!" Skylar said walking back and fro, doing mad hand gestures.

"Don't worry Sky, it will be all right." I say giving a hug.

"Guys, I tried everything but there is no signal. I guess we just have to waite here till someone comes and ask for help." Jade said

I hope someone comes quick I am starting to get cold.

Hi guys hope you liked it :) I know it is just the start but some feedback would be good.   :)