Chapter 3

Luke's P.O.V

Me and the boys decided to go to that new beach resort that opened. It seemed pretty cool. Somewhere where we can relax and have fun, just the 4 of us.Our tour finished a month ago, and now that we have nothing to do, so we decided to go there. Ashton was driving us. He said he would pick me up at 8:30.

When I finished getting reddy I went to have breakfast. Mum and dad were already there.

"Hey honey make sure you packed everything." Mum said, as I sat down to eat my pancakes.
"Don't worry mum I checked." I said
When I was done ther was a car honk, yup that must be them.

I finished saying bye to my parents and got in the back of the car with Cal.

"LUKE!!!! I missed you!" Calum shouted hugging me.

He was sooo childish!
"Yeah..... I missed you to." I said awkwardly, as I patted his back
" Of for the love of God You saw each other yesterday." Michael said from the front 

We drove for ages, with music blasting, when suddenly, I saw a car stopped in the middle of the road. What the hell? Ashton stopped the car, and Calum went flying forward and hit his nose on Ashton's seat.

"What the hell Ashton?? You could have said something!!" He said rubbing his nose.

"It wasn't my falt, some idiotic person decided to park their car in the middle of the road!!" Ashton said getting out of the car.

We all followed

When we got closer there were people sitting in the car.

Michael tapped the window, a girl pulled the window down.

"Um hi." She said. She had green/blue eyes and had brown hair. She was beautiful. Wait am i drooling? Shit.