Chapter 6

Terra's P.O.V

We were all currently sitting in the boys van because it was freezing and dark outside.

"So I was thinking, since me and the boys are going to the same place as you guys maybe, if you want to, we can give you a ride." Ashton said

"Oh my gosh yes!! I get to go in a car with 5 seconds if summer!" I screamed jumping up and down. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I said blushing slightly.

"Yes, yes you did." Said Calum smiling

I kind of had a massive crush on Calum from the start so I was screaming inside that he answered my question. Yes I know I am weird.
"Who?"said Skyalr
"It's our bands name, we are in a band." Stated Michael
"Your in a band.... You ... Well that explains your freak show hair." Laughed Skylar
"Excuse me, but everyone loves my hair and it's supposed to be weird , it's called being punk rock."
" Okay then I think we should start driving we need to get to that hotel." Interrupted Ashton

"I tax short gun!" Skylar and Michael screamed at the same time.

Michael's P.O.V

" tax short gun!" I screamed the same time as that sassy girl

Ugh she is so annoying. But I like annoying her. It gives me some joy, watching her get pissed. Her face is priceless.

"Um I get car sick, so I think I should get shot gun." The blond said, taking a step closer threateningly.

"Yeah well this is my seat so move." I said . I also took a step closer.
"Who said its your seat, I don't see your name on the seat. I don't see 'smelly skunk' on the seat"
"Yeah well I don't see 'sassy ass loser' on the seat either"

Skylar's P.O.V

We were so close. I felt some sort of strange feeling in my stomach, that I've never felt before. His eyes were the most beautiful hazel, I have ever seen.

Waite I DID NOT just think that. What has gotten into me, I hate him.

I shook my head and stepped back.

"What's the matter?" Michael said with a smirk. Taking a step closer

"Nothing." I said stuttering a bit and taking a step back

"Have nothing to say because your nervous?" Michael said. The smirk still plastered on his face.
"Ha nervous of what?"
"Me." He replied simply
"Yeah right" I said sarcastically