MV REACTION

Solar's P.O.V.

"Unnie, Ric Nam Oppa's music video is out!" Moonbyul approached me shouting.

"Oh, Jinja?!" I said shocked, I literally forgot, I mentally slapped myself, Yah! Yongsun-ah why did you forget it? I was supposed to---arghhhhh!

"Byul-ie help me please" I said shaking her.

"Yah! Unnie! Stop it, calm down what's the problem?"

"Eotteoke? I want to surprise him on his comeback, but I don't have a plan, i-I forgot it" I lowered my head.

"Unnie cheer up, we'll find a way" Moonbyul lifted my head, this girl never fails to make me smile, she lightens my mood by just assuring me, I felt like I'm having a little sister of mine, 3 little,crazy sisters to be exact. We headed up to the mall, I was with my members, the three of them. I am glad that we have our quality time together. As we are walking something caught Wheein's attention.

"Unnie, this one looks good on you,this would be a perfect gift for oppa" Wheein said amused raising a lingerie making the other members laugh.

"Pervert!" My whole face reddend at Wheein.

"Says the one who is pervert" Hwasa teased.

"We'll just get that for you, now let's go we should look for something oppa likes."

"Well, this is what oppa likes" Wheein blurted.

"YAH!" All of them laughed.

We already reached to our dorm,It was really a tiring day , I was busy with my phone when Byul barged in.

"Unnie, let's make a live video." I raised my eyebrows.

"Let's do a mv reaction!" She said excitedly.

We hurriedly look for a spot for our live music reaction, turned on the camera and.....

"Solasido! Solar imnnida, so now I am with Moonbyul" She waved to the camera "as Moonbyul requested we will be having a live music video reaction and honestly I don't know what music video we are actually reacting, so Moonbyul-sshi you may now introduce it.

"This man is very close not just to me but also the other members as well"

"Oh! A man?" Who? I mean We have a lot of friends that are a man, which one? Byul just smirk at me making her nose muscles visible and continued.

"Who do you guys think?" She asked and the comments all pop-up

"Oh my gosh, Is it Xiumin oppa? Moonbyul!!! Are you guys already dating?"

"Is it Seokjin of BTS? BTW Byul and Jin would look good together"

"Why is it all about me?" Moonbyul chuckled.

"Okay fine to stop your curiosity, no one got the right answer.Today we will be reacting to....." Byul started tapping the table as if playing a drum.

"Eric Nam's Runaway!" Moonbyul said clapping, my eyes widened she just laughed.

She started to play the video and we can't help but to laugh at the first part. Eric looks so cute but it changes to a frown. Moonbyul pauses it.

"Who's this? She's so pretty right Unnie?" With that I started to feel insecure.

"Yeah right, she's pretty, she is skinny and her skin is good too." I tried complementing her, and to try to not to sound bitter. "Now, shall we continue?" I said changing the topic. As the mv goes by, more and more sweet scenes of Eric with the same girl, why am I jealous?arghhhh I hate this feeling. Luckily the mv ended, that was too long. Maybe Moonbyul sensed that I was a bit annoyed so she started to make her review quickly.