SURPRISE

Eric's P. O. V.

My eyes almost squinted by the rays of the sun. The curtains are swaying slightly as the wind blows. I looked at my side wherein a beautiful girl is sleeping soundly. I smiled at the sight, her face makes me in a good mood. Her eyes, nose, her cheek being squished in the pillows, her slightly opened red lips everything looks so perfect. I miss her so much. Actually I was gone for about 3 weeks for some variety shows but I'm happy that I'm already here with my wife. I bit my lip as I'm trying not to kiss her in anywhere I want. After a few seconds later, I don't know what urged me to shower her with kisses.

"Eric, stop it!" Solar said as she pushed me making me fell down from the bed.

"I just missed you, I was away for weeks, can't I be cuddly to my wife?" Solar looked at me scaredly.

"You stink, get away from me." she shoo me away.

"Hey lady I haven't drunk even a single drop of liquor and before we sleep I had taken a bath last night!"

"So now, you are shouting at me? It isn't my fault that you stink. I've been waiting for you, I miss you too but this is what you're going to do to me?" Solar said crying.

"Babe, look I'm not shouting at you, okay? I was just defending my side. If that offended you well, I'm sorry." I tried to hold her cheeks but she bulged, walking herself to the bathroom. I sighed, she won't listen to me now so I guess I'm gonna cool-off her head for a while. I decided to buy some food for us to eat. While looking for some ingredients, someone called me.

"Hyung-nim!" As I looked up as saw Moonbyul with his husband.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"Hyung-nim I'm fine. As far as I know Solar unnie does the grocery. Why the sudden change? Do you guys had a fight?"

"Kinda, I'm not sure. It's just that she is acting weird."

"Do I smell bad?" I added making them laugh.

"Bro, maybe your wife's pregnant. Go and check on those PT's. There's no bad in trying. That statement made me think.

Minutes later...

I already got home, well nothing change it's still quiet, maybe she's  asleep again. I got to check her out. Holding the pregnancy test I've bought, I walk to our room. As I opened it, she was not in here.

"Where did she go?" I asked to myself.

"Aish! that shocked me." I said as A hand handed me a piece of  paper, it was Solar's.

"What is this?" I asked her.

"Just open it." she said excitedly.

As I opened it, my eyes grew really wide as I see it.

"Pregnant" I muttered.

"You're pregnant,t-there's a child in your tummy. I'm gonna be a dad." I said those words as they can't sink in my mind.

"Surprise! We are now having a baby, sorry if I was a liitle emotional a few minutes ago, I-" I didn't end her sentence as I kissed her.

"You don't know how you made me so happy."