BABYSITTING

Eric's P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes as soon as I woke up, the sun is brightly shining, so is the woman beside me. I hugged her, she smells like strawberries. I kissed her forehead, her soft cheek and her sweet lips. She moved closer to me,making me smile.

"Good morning, Yongsun-ah." I whispered.

"Morning" she murmured as I hugged her a lot more tighter.

"I'll miss you." I snuggled into her chest.

"I'll be just away for 8 hours,will you really miss me or you just don't want to take care of our little baby?"

"Both." She chuckled.

"He is too naughty, he doesn't listen to me, he may look like me 100%,but his personality, it is so you."

"I'll talk to him,okay?" I mouthed thank you and hugged her.

"Can you stay for 10 minutes please?" I asked her.

"I have to go to work, the company needs me,they need my work so I shouldn't be late." She said as she got up. I pouted. We a have a mini studio in this house she can just record her voice here and just send it to company. She held my cheeks and looked straight to my eyes,all I can say is she's beautiful.

"Jagi, I will be just away for couple of hours after that I will all be yours." I smirked

"Really?Do you promise?" She hummed in response.

"Promise." she said as she raised her pinky.

"That is not how you promise baby." I smirked,she playfully rolled her eyes and kissed me instantly in my lips. Then it turned into a heated one, sucking each others lip, enjoying each other not until when.....

*knock knock*

Yongsun quickly pushed me away and stucked her tongue out playfully. As she opened the door, a yawning mini me has appeared and raised his hands to his eomma,wanting to be carried.

"Aigoo,you've gotten so heavy." Yongsun exclaimed as they came closer to me. She then layed our son into the bed.

"I'll be out for just a short time, be good to your appa,okay?" Yongsun held her cheeks and the boy just nodded. After she took a bath and changed, she bid goodbye and now I'm all alone with this kid.

"Let's eat first,what do you want to eat?" I asked him and he just looked at me,palely.

"Okay, so I won't cook vegetables for today,sounds great?" His face got brighter, I chuckled at his actions.

"Appa, can you cook fried chicken for me? Please?"

"Arasseo" I said as I carried him. Her mom's right he's gotten so heavy. As we got to the kitchen, I put him down and let him get his toys and play on the table.

"Appa?" My son called.

"Hmmm?"

"Can you tell me how you and eomma met?" That question made me go to the memory lane.

A MC, that is what I am known for, not as the korean-american who covers a lot of korean songs posted it on youtube and got casted here in Korea to be a singer. I am a singer, I actually debuted, but I am still not fluent in korean. Luckily, they hire me as a MC here in after school club, my korean got a lot more better, I've interacted with a lot of k-idols and as of now I'm still learning. I am thankful of Jimin and Kevin for helping me with talking and gaining confidence when it comes to being a MC and in speaking korean.I am currently here in the studio, preparing some stuffs before the show starts. The staff said that the guests for today would be Mamamoo, that's why I got some research and today I am practicing my script while walking and working on with some hand gestures. I suddenly stopped when....

"Eric!" Jimin shouted as I turned around, I had a collision with someone causing that person to be out of balance, well, gladly I caught her. My whole world stopped as I looked at her. Her innocent eyes, her rosy cheeks and her red lips. Damn! I've just met a goddess, she's so beautiful.

"Five minutes before the show starts get ready!" One of the staffs shouted making me come back to reality.

"Sorry" I murmured as I lifted her up and removed my hands that are holding her.

"It's okay and thank you for catching me sunbaenim." She smiled so sweetly.

As the show starts I don't know why but there's urging me to act funny maybe for her to be noticed me?

Year later, we are paired up for We Got Married, I fell for her a lot more deeper and harder and the rest is history.

"So that is how mom and dad met." I said happily as I placed the fried chicken on the table.

"Yey!" my son said as he started munching on the fried chicken. My baby looks hungry. I patted his head as he continued on eating.

"You know what appa? I don't like mom's dishes. Whenever I ask her to cook something delicious, she'll make ketchup rice, and she always put liters of ketchup." He pouted making me laugh remembering the first dish she made for me.

After eating, my son decided to help me do the cleaning.

"Appa, do you and mom have times like on the verge breaking up?" My forehead creased at his question.

"Gosh, young man. You are just seven years old, how did you know those things?"

"I saw mom watching a drama, I got curious so I sneaked in."

"Aish, you are really naughty." I carried him as we go to his play room. Palying and playing that's what we did until we got tired and fell asleep. Well, I realized something taking care of my son isn't hard at all.