RUNAWAY

Eric's P.O.V.

I woke up to the strong light of the sun, as usual I do my morining routine, brushing my teeth, washing my face, brewing some coffee,after that I turned on the T.V. and watched CNN, I have no schedule today so it's just me, myself, and I, my suddenly phone rang, it's Manager-nim. I quickly answered the phone.

"Hello Manager-nim" I greeted.

"Eric come to the company right now." He then hanged-up. Manager-nim sounded worried. I wonder why. I quickly changed and hired a taxi. As I walked inside, the whole room is so quiet,is something wrong? did I do something wrong? Am I going to retire from this industry? No way, I don't want to retire I am still young, I am still proving a lot.

"Eric, you are now here let's go to the C.E.O." my eyes widened at his statement.

"C.E.O.?" I asked confirming him if I heard it right he just noded.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.As we arrive at the C.E.O.'s office I can't help but to get nervous, my whole body is shaking right now.

"Don't be nervous he will just talk to you, that's all" I inhaled and exhaled okay Eric relax, you need to calm down. I heaved a sigh before knocking.

"Come in" says the C.E.O. I opened the door and saw the C.E.O.

"Good morning C.E.O.-nim" I greeted politely.

"Good morning" the C.E.O replied. He then took out a folder and opened it I was shocked when I saw a picture of me holding hands with Yongsun, going to a coffee shop, we are both wearing masks but you can clearly see that it's the both of us. I closed my eyes how could they follow us? I made sure not all knows that place.

"Now please explain this." The C.E.O. looking at me intently, handing me the folder.

"Me and Yongsun are secretly dating" I said fastly just like a son who doesn't want to be punished by his dad.

"You already know the consequences in dating a public personality, right?" I nodded. He is right, it will be a bad image to the company or maybe to us espescially Yongseon.

"Now,tell them about your relationship, call her and have a presscon, I want you guys to personally tell them the truth." C.E.O.-nim smiled. He always supports me in everything, I am very happy that I have a C.E.O. like him.

"Thank you very much C.E.O-nim"
I said after that I called Yongseon.

"Hello?" Yongsun greeted.

"Babe, are you in our house?"

"Yes, why?" I heard her sniffed and hiccuped, Is she crying?

"Are you alright? Nevermind I'll just come there okay? " I hanged up.

As I arrived at our house, my heart is pounding fast as I come closer I heard sobs across the door. I got worried and entered quickly I saw Yongsun crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked comforting her. I wiped her tears, and then noticed her phone that keeps on popping-up notifications.
As I opened her phone, I saw a lot of comments bashing her.

" She just used Eric Nam oppa just to get a lot of attention."

"Such a flirt, how can she be the leader of mamamoo? Fxxk off and leave mamamoo!!!!!"

My heart sanked at the comments,well who would be mad? they are bad mouthing my girlfriend, I came closer to Yongsun.

"Ssshhh enough, stop crying,okay? they aren't worth crying for." I hugged her tightly.

"We will fight for each other,we can runaway right?" She then removed from the embrace and shook her head, wait what does she mean?

"I can't, I can't do anything of those, Let's just break up." It seems like my whole world shattered.

"Wha-why? If you are worried about our future then I could work, I can write and produce songs for them"

"I don't want to end my career, this is my dream since I was young--"

"Our relationship won't affect  your career even my career." I cutted her words off.

"I'm really sorry, I've already made my decision, I'm sorry I can't runaway with you." And with that she left, she doesn't trust me that much, she doesn't need me that much, she doesn't love me, maybe because I made her feel that I don't trust her, I made her feel that I don't need her, I made her feel that I don't love her, I'm such a coward for not making her feel all of those. I am a coward that's why she doesn't want to runaway with me,she runaway with herself, my Yongsun just ran away from me.