EUPHORIA

Eric's P.O.V.

"Eric are you now ready? Ten more mintues before the show starts." The staff asked as he entered the room.I am here somewhere in Seoul, preparing for a mini concert that will be just in a few minutes. I sighed, I should be with Solar right now, she is already 9 months pregnant meaning anytime our baby will be born.

"Yes." This is it Eric, you don't have to worry, everything's gonna be fine, Solar and the baby will be fine. They will be fine without you,it will just for a couple of minutes. I still have ten more minutes so I called Solar.

"Hello?" Solar greeted, yawning after.I guess I woke her up.

"Did I woke up my Yongseon?"

"Not just me, including our baby." She said irritation filled her voice, I bet she's pouting right now, just by imagining it I want to kiss her.

"Sorry for disturbing my babies, I just want to talk to you before the show starts, I'm kinda nervous oh by the way, Are mom and dad already there?" I asked, I actually asked them to look for Yongseon, you know to make her safe.

"Yes, they arrived 30 minutes ago, I guess. Want to talk to them?"

"No it's okay, the show's about to start, do you need anything? Something to eat? I'll buy it later after this mini concert."

"I want some shaved ice, the usual, can you buy me some please?"

"Okay, I'll buy that. Goodbye. I love you."

"I love you too, good luck on your concert." With that she hanged up  the call. I quickly got on stage and greeted the fans.

"Anneyeonghasseoyeo, Eric Nam imnida, thank you for coming in this mini concert, I hope all of you guys will enjoy." After that, I sang the first song, everything went smooth not until......

"Solar is already giving birth! Eotteoke?" I heard one of the staffs through the ear piece that I am wearing, I skipped to the last part of the song, not caring if I was out of timing or tune.

"I'm sorry if I am going to end this mini concert even I just sang two songs, my wife is already giving birth, hope you understand." I said as I ran as fast as I can to my car and drifted on full speed to the hospital.

"Yongsun Nam, she's giving birth right now, where is she?" I asked the nurse at the assistance desk.

"She's in the delivery room, 5th floor." What???!!!! 5th floor?

"Ne, thank you" and quickly ran to look for an elevator. Luckily there's one.

2.......

3......

Aish, it's too slow, I saw stairs besides it and decided to take the stairs, well that was the only way so no choice. I ran and ran as I go upper and upper, still I am not in the 5th floor,gosh this is so tiring but remembering my wife, she's in a lot more pain. Even though I am panting heavily I continued running and running until I reached the fifth floor, thank you!
When  I saw my mom and dad, also Solar's parents I quickly came to them still panting.

"How is she?" I said still catching my breath.

"Relax, she will be fine." My mom assured me, well I hope so...

"Uhmm... excuse me, where's Yongsun Nam's husband? Or any  guardian?" The doctor asked as she opened the door.

"I'm Yongsun's husband."

"Oh great, now follow me because she needs some support in the room right now." As we both entered the room I heard Solar's grunts and pants, I came closer to her and hold her her hand. She's now covered with sweat.

"Yoondo, I can't I-It hurts." Solar said crying.

"The pain will be gone, after a few minutes, you just gotta push a little so our little one in there would get out and when that happens the pain will be gone okay?" I tried encouraging her. The doctor signaled her to push and I hold her hand tightly. After a few minutes, a loud cry filled the room. Solar smiled,even feeling weak, as she heard the baby's cry.

"Thank you Mrs. Nam for not giving up on our little euphoria, thank you for being strong. I love you."I kissed her forehead softly and smiled. I am now in the new chapter of my life,together with my wife and our little euphoria, our child. I am now a father!