It'll be alright

Alison

"So. What kind of marshmallow flavour is your favourite? Mine is bananas."
"Ew marshmallows and bananas? Does that even exist?" Spencer questions Hanna,and she sits up from laying her back to look at Spencer shockingly."You've never heard of it?"

"Never knew it exists." Spencer replies back,then Hanna gasps."You're such a nerd! You've never even heard of marshmallow bananas?!"

"We all never heard of it,Han." I say, smiling and shaking my head to her. I sit on the floor,hugging my legs. Then i heard footsteps up to the door,Aria runs in the room panting. "Guys! Guys!"

"Woah,woah,take your breath and tell us what happened." Spencer tells her,Aria bends a little to take a minute. "Em...Emily's mah...Emily's mother...she's in the hospital!" I quickly turn worried,furrowing my eyebrows in curiousity. Spencer stands up and walk to Aria,to want to hear clearer. I stand up and walk to them too. Hanna only sits where she is."What? What happened?" Spencer asks worried,we all wait for Aria to answer. "I heard from my mom that something happened at her house. A guy barged in and started to hurt her sister and her mom. That's all i know."

"Is her sister in the hospital too?"
"Her sister...well.." I come closer to Aria and cross my arms,"Well what?"

"She didn't make it." I glance to Spencer,then Hanna. They're all just the same as i am. Wondering what happened to her."Let's go see her."

---

We got to the hospital,and rushed to the ward after asking the nurse. I can't believe this is happening. It must've been awful for Mermaid. I need to see her. After walking down the halls,we finally found the ward. I got in first,and saw Emily standing up when she sees us.

She quickly runs to me and hugs me so tight,i hug her back. She cries on my chest,i sweep her hair. I look at Spencer pathetically,and she sees the same. "It's alright,Em. She's going to be fine." Hanna rubs her back gently,but Mermaid doesn't releases me. It's quite nice having her like this to me,i can finally soothe her down. Sbe had been through a lot.

She still sticks herself to me,not wanting to lose the warmth,she sniffs and looks pale. Her eyes is bruised for crying too much."We're so sorry for you sister,Em." Spencer says,walking to us and hugs her,even me. Aria does the same,Hanna too. We all hug Emily,tight to let her know we're here for her.

"Emi..ly.." we all loosen the hugbwhen we heard a voice,we all turn and look at Mrs.Fields,she's awake! "Mom!" Mermaid runs to her mom,hugging her tightly,then holds her hand tightly."Mom are you okay? I was so worried about you!"

"I..so.."Is only what we can hear. Mermaid comes closer to her mother's face to hear what she says. The heart rate monitor...it beeps,and beeps.

Just before Emily could say anything, it becomes a flatline and keeps beeping nonstop. "No. No!" Emily shakes her mother's hand,she won't wake up. Spencer walks to her,putting her hand on Emily's shoulder. The doctor and nurses rushes in,telling us to wait outside so they can cooperate.

We got out,the doctors had to pull Emily,but she keeps struggling. They pull her out and hand her to me,i had to hold her so she won't go in there. The nurse lockes the door,we watch them do their work from the big glass. Everyone rushes to save Emily's mom,taking out the defribilator to give electric shocks to her. I have to hold Emily,she keeps trying to run but i have to hold her.