I just find out

In the morning...

Emily

Last night was quite amazing. We danced our favourite song,we slept together. Oh crap. We danced together. 😱

I look at my back,Ali spooning me. I look at the watch,it's 6 am. Still early. Huh. I have no idea how I could wake up that quickly. I'm not that really much of a morning person. No way.

Or...maybe it's because I had a great time and felt so satisfied,even sleep didn't bother me now. I didn't dream about it anymore,I didn't see the girl in my dream anymore.

Ali is the girl. She told me last night.

*flashback

"Uh see Em,well uhh,the time at Noel's party? I...I uh I took you."
"What do you mean you took me?" I ask her. She's totally shaking. "You had 10 shots! I was just too bored talking to guys so I had...I kinda took you to an empty room to-"

"Oh my god Ali! Why would you do that!?" I shove her gently to look at her face,and she just smiles nervously. I tilt my head,and I cross my arms.

No wonder this whole time Ali never talked to Noel at all. And rarely to me too. "You were too interesting when you're drunk,I couldn't hold it anymore. I just needed you." I loosen my arms,and drop them by the words from her."I...what?"

"I know,I'm sorry it was a stupid idea, I shouldn't have done it to you I'm so stupid-"
"You called me interesting?" I cut her words,and she meets her eyes with me."Yeah. I mean really,really interesting." Well,well.

I slow walk to her,and it looks like she's terrified. I grab her hands,and grip the both of them together."If you want something,you know I'll be there. If there's something I have to do secretly,you know I'm doing it for you. And Hayden. Okay?"

Ali nods,"Okay." and buries her face in her palms,I remove it off."And don't you ever take me behind my back. Ask me if you're craving,don't just slip your hands up to me like that. That's a crime in this house from now on." I say pointing my index finger to her.

I roll m eyes kiddingly and grin,"What kind of crime is that? And besides,who's gonna catch me? Toby won't be coming here to do that." Cuz he's a cop yea I know. "Who says I can't be your cop?"

My voice sounded like a flirt,I meant to do that. Ali smirks,and I sweep her hair. M'kay,I'm worn out tonight. I need sleep.

I suddenly smile,then I sit up quietly taking Ali's hand off me. Straighten my back and stretch,god that feels good.

I sniff and walk to the bathroom,and realise that I'm not wearing anything. I quickly cover the most humiliating spots on my body,and look for my clothes or anything that can cover me. Towel.

How did I got naked?!

"Ali." I say,"Wake up I know you're not asleep." I say plainly,and she raises her head up blinking. "Yeah?"

"What the hell happened to my clothes?"
"I don't know...what happened-Oh crap." She rolls her body too much that she falls off of the bed,and I smiled at her only for a second and quickly get back to serious. "Where are they?" I ask,and Ali stands up with the covers wrapped around her."Did we had...? We hadn't right?"

"I don't know. You tell me. Did we?"
"We just made out last night,and danced and that's all I remember-Oh my god." She closes her mouth,and smiles like a child to me. That face."Oh we did. I forgot." She giggles.

"So did I-our neighbours could hear us,Ali!"

*ting *tong

I look out of the bedroom,so does Ali. Who's at the door? I walk down and so does Ali with the covers still around her.