chapter four: Open Wounds

“*text message* “ Jake im coming over”. As im walking over to Jakes to see what he found about Meghan, I was about five minutes away I seen on the other side of the street was Lily and I didn’t say her name because I seen her meeting up with Megan. I’m about to arrive at Jakes as he comes up to me “Megan was in a insane asylum and broke out and they  never could find her”. “No way!!” I said shocked. We have to finish this once and for all, As we both turn around to go home all we heard in the distance was *skrrr crash* We both looked back at each other and ran to the scene seeing that it was a hit run, as the paramedics came by us with the body to the ambulance I couldn’t believe my eyes when I uncovered the blanket off the body. I fell down in tears as will comes over to see than he turns back and hugs me. “Go with her Will” I said “what are you going to do”?. I walked away without saying a word knowing what im going to do to Meghan. I walk into my house, “mom u here?” yelling, asking over and over again. I take it she wasn’t at home so she was at work, I go to turn around to the front door and *smack* I got hit with a pan unconscious. *gets thrown water on me* I wake up, “What the hell Megan” I said she replied with “If I cant have you Jake, Nobody can waving a gun around”. As I st
Sit there tied up my mom calls and she has me answer it “hey mom, yes everything is fine” than she hangs it up, “you bitch, let me go” *she pistol whips me* . *Front door open* “hey honey im home”. My mom announced. “in here with a shaky voice” having a gun pointed at me, Than my mom Heather walks in the room and sees us. “keep your hands up lady” Megan said as I slowly start to struggle out of these ropes. “1,2,3 run Jake!!” As I get out running towards the door I see my mom and Megan fighting than Heather my mom getting hit out cold. I move under the stair case into a cubby hole, trying to not make any noises as I hear Wills voice “ hey you here”. I hurry and get out of the cubby hole to tell Will “shut up, Megan’s here with a gun.” . as we run up stairs to get the gun I’ve had hidden we hear *click* “drop the gun” and turn around” Megan demanded. As he drops the gun I ask “ what do u want!?!?” She looks at me with a wink and says “isn’t it obvious, I want you”..
We proceeded  to go back down stairs while there’s a gun pointed at our heads, not saying anything maybe my mom still isn’t knocked out, as we get to the bottom of the stair case we turn the corner and I see that my mom wasn’t there anymore with a blood patch on the ground where her body was.  I asked her “WHERE DID YOU PUT HER”, she replies with she’s somewhere very safe I promise, I wouldn’t hurt her like. “YOU HIT LILY WITH A CAR THOUGH” said a Will tearing up as she’s bridging us outside in the back. She ties will up in a chair and knocks him out with a pistol as she takes me back inside, “where are fucking going” I asked. Were heading towards the dining room seeing mom also tied up, “bring her outside next to Will” Pointing a gun at me, “okay okay” I said bringing mom outside next to will. She has a gun pointed on all of us, “ what are you waiting for!?!?” I asked Megan. She tell me “They’ll be letting Lily out anytime and she’ll be coming here”, A couple minutes go by and we here *ring ring* Megan yanks my arm to go answer the door, “hey I heard what happened, come in” “thank you” she replied soon as she walks in *gun points at her too* “GO TO THE BACK NOW* Ponting us outside. While we start heading outside, she sits us outside for a few minutes while my mom and wake up, “Jake what’s happening” my mom asked me. “don’t worry about it Ponting the gun at me” Meghan said while my mom agreed to do what she asks to not get shot. Meghan yanks me up by her standing behind me “hold the gun” I shook my head no “NOW, she screams as I hold the gun pointing at everyone. I just hold it  aiming not knowing what to do.  “Your going to pick who dies and shoot them or I shoot you” looking at all of them “ I’m so sorry everyone” as I hesitate to pick. , “CHOOSE NOW” she yelled at me.  As im sobbing I tell Will im so sorry and I close my eyes *shoots will*. After I open my eyes and looking hoping that I missed I looked and I shot him in the chest falling to my knees. “I killed my…best friend..” Sobbing while everyone else is sobbing besides Megan.  “didn’t think you could do it Jake” Megan shocked taking her gun back pushing me towards the others “on your knees” pointing the gun at me.  “A few more minutes and I’m going to take Jake somewhere alone and leave u guys locked in the basement. After A few minutes Megan brings them down stairs and locks up the basement as I go with her she pulls me back up with her getting ready to leave.