Chapter 1-Getting Past Laurance

Something you might need to know; (H/C)=Hair Color
(Y/N)=Your Name

      Getting past Cadenza to go somewhere with the Shadow Knights is somewhat easy. Laurance, on the other hand, is just horrible.

         You could expect one or more of the following; "They're a bad influence!" "They'll just use your smarts and looks! And they know your weaknesses!" "Gene and Zenix don't care about you, they want your body!" Or, "They'll eat you alive!".

          He always mentions when he was a Shadow Knight. He mentions his trip to juvie and the "consequences" on how people think of me. But I don't care what others think.

       So today when we were meeting at the mall, I decided to tell Cadenza to cover for me (like she always does, because I get her more pictures for her shipping shrine. Why she has one, I have no idea) while I sneak out.

              I decided now I should get ready for the mall. I put on a black tank regretting that because the mall gets really cold. So I put on some black jeans and a black jacket so I would be ok. Then I put on a burgundy hood and applied a little makeup, but not too much, because I'm not really into that stuff. (Outfit above) I decided to tie my (H/C) hair into a ponytail.

          I opened my window and climbed onto the tree outside it. From there I saw Gene, Sasha, and Zenix with Gene's car.

       "You ready?" Zenix asked. "No, I'm just climbing on to this tree to catch a squirrel in warm clothes." I responded sarcastically. "Dumbass, of course I'm ready."

         Zenix used to have a crush on me. Good thing he has a thing for Jeffory now, because when he likes someone, he just goes all out. Anyways, I like Gene.

             Once I got there, I saw Garroth hanging out with Aphmau. I told the group I would go check out a sale at the anime and manga store, so I could see Aphmau and Garroth for a little, but they all don't really have the best history.

          "Hey guys!" "Hey, (Y/N)!" Aphmau said. I looked at Garroth nervously. He is my ex. "Have you been getting my texts, (Y/N)?" Garroth asked me.

        He always tells me how much he wants me back, but we broke up because Gene showed me a picture of him kissing Aph. "I know what I saw Garroth." "Just, (Y/N), know that I had no idea about you two. I would have never done it if I knew. Plus, he's the one that kisses me." I started laughing. This is the first time Aph threw someone under the bus.

           "What's so funny?" Aph asked. "Y-you-" I couldn't finish my sentence. "I-I should go." "Ok. Bye!"

           I met the group at the movies. We are supposed to be watching The Fault in our Emeralds (I swear if that's a real movie I would watch it lol).

         I saw Hot Topic bags in their hands. They love that store. I swear they'd go there just to go there. It's their dream job.

       ~~~~After the amazing movie~~~~

           Zenix said he was hungry. I suggested we should get Chinese takeout because it was getting late.

        ~~~~At home~~~~

           At home, I snuck back in through the window. "So what ship would you like?" "Uhhh.. I'll take Zane~Chan." "I'll get you that by tomorrow night."

         Cadenza got out of my room so I could change. I took out my ponytail and my tiny bit of makeup. I took off my clothes. I put on a huge sweater and some comfy shorts. I went to go brush my teeth.

              I got to bed to get rest tomorrow. When we were at the movies, we got some pictures of Kim and Kai together. This is gonna be good. I finally fell asleep and had a dream about me confessing to Gene. He said... Yes!