Chapter 6-"Let's Go Crazy!"

So this is fast forward when (Y/N) is in highschool. Soooooo let's go. Btw the last few sentences explained what happened. READ IT SO UR NOT CONFUSED.

      Garroth's POV
"Z-Zack..." I muttered. I read the person Laurance was calling. "HOW DO YOU HAVE MY DAD'S NUMBER?!" Ein asked. "Y-your... dad?!" I ran at, him punching the side of his jaw.
       He was thrown all the way to the bathroom wall. There was a pool of blood next to him on the floor. In the puddle, there were two teeth. I looked at my fists horrified. I heard this happened to Katelyn when some kids were bullying Kacey.
The first thing I did was call Katelyn.
K:Katelyn G:Garroth
K:Garroth... I told you you can't call me after 7:00 unless it's an emergency.
G:E-exactly. Something h-happened..
K:What is it Garroth?
G:Remember the thing that happened back in middle school and Kacey was-
K:Don't remind me... but who did it happen to? And who did it?
G:Well... I did it, and it happened to Ein.
K:Shit... Uhhh just try to calm yourself down. Forget what happened and think of something funny or happy. Like when Laurance told you about his feelings.
G:Th-thank you. See you on Monday.
K:No problem. Bye.
Well, that was a little helpful. The thing is, I'm a little worried. Katelyn told me about the diamond potions she learned in Witchcraft.
We have the eye color of diamonds. Lucinda has also been watching us like a hawk. It kind of creeps me out, especially after she sent a chicken to spy on me.
Ein's POV. Timeskip to tomorrow when e(Y/N) and Ein is in bed healing.
Dad walked in the room smirking. "I guess things don't matter anymore. Let's go crazy!"
"Father... please just don't blame Adrijana (pronounced Adriana) or Hana (yes I'm using OC's) for not coming with me... Don't hurt them..." "Why would they be to blame? Last time... I was drunk. I hurt all three of you. Your just grounded for three months. Your sleeping in the lab tonight." Whenever he grounds me, he uses me as a test subject for his potions. Mainly forever potions.
Sometimes Elizabeth walks in and tells him that it's not ok and others. She is really a lifesaver.
Adrijiana's dad Terrance left her when she was two. Father takes care of us and she's like a little sister to me.
Hana is Elizabeth's daughter, so of course she takes Witchcraft. She always gives Katelyn weird looks in that class, which is what Adrijana says.
Elizabeth is cruel to Hana. She makes her study all day and night. Dad makes me work out A LOT. He makes Adrijana work for him and sometimes do other stuff, but I don't know (it's not anything sexual) what it is.
Sometimes she acts very odd and mean towards people, especially Aphmau's friends and pack, yet she acts super nice to Aphmau. It is not like her at all.

Hi y'all!! I just graduated today. We went to Olive Garden (my little Italy). I went back to the school for a little (no WiFi) to see my teachers and hangout. I was stuck with two boys but they were running around the school (I have no idea why). Congratulations to everyone that graduated this year. (I graduated middle school not highschool). Bye guys!!

EDIT: This is supposed to be chapter five lol. My bad.