Chapter 7-Mondayyysss~~~ Are the Best

(Y/N)'s POV
     I took off my bandages and replaced it with a pad. Cadenza literally spent all weekend with me. She waited outside the bathroom for me so we could continue watching Studio Ghibli movies.
     Laurance and Garroth went around the town together. I guess while me and Cadenza were home Garrance happened.
      When I walked downstairs for breakfast, Cadenza was like the Paparazzi, but the food version. She kept on offering food. "I'm not hungry Cadenza!" I said, annoyed.
    I went to Sasha's place so we could walk together. Gene and Zenix were there.
    "Who did that to you, (Y/N)?!" Gene asked. He looked angry. "It's ok, Ge-" I was cut off by him pinning me to the wall of the bus stop thingy.
    "G-Gene it's ok... And what is this?" I said feeling uncomfortably.
   "Gene, get off her," Zenix said defensively. "Fine" He said. He finally got off me.
Kim and Kai saw the whole thing. They were really surprised at what happened. Turns out Kai recorded the whole thing.
"Aaron~~~" I said. "Shut up." Gene said. "What, you upset Aaron helped little kitty?" I said with a pouty face.
"Stop- making that face." He said blushing. "Who says I can't?"
The bus arrived before we could start arguing.
~~~Timeskip to school~~~
    We walked to the back of the school like always and Gene just, turned very rude all of a sudden.
     "Tell me who did it!" He said with his teeth bared, and his fists clenched.
     "Not with that attitude!" I said disgusted.
     "It was Ein, wasn't it? I always got a bad vibe from him." "Gene, just forget it. (Y/N) looks embarrassed and upset. If you want an answer from her, you'll have to wait." Sasha said.
     I felt the tears stinging, threatening to come out. I tried to hold it in bye taking deep breaths, but it just came down.
     Sasha and Zenix ran up to help me, and Gene was leaving, saying, "Ein will pay.".
    "NO! DON'T! HE ALREADY GOES THROUGH ENOUGH, HE DOESN'T NEED ANYMORE!" I shouted at him, crying so much I thought there were no more tears left to cry Ariana Grande entered the chat.
     "What do you mean?!" He asked. Sasha and Zenix looked at me concerningly. Is that a word?
     "I'm related to him. We were abused. He told me to run away before our dad hit us with his baseball bat when he was drunk. He tried to go away with me and we did, but the next day our friends mom took him in and protected him but-" That's when the tears really came down.
     They all rushed to hug me. Gene even kissed me on the cheek. But Zenix always does that since he used to like me and now he's gay.
    "I-I'm fine." I said, brushing the tears of my cheeks and clearing my throat. "(Y/N), I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you after 'school' and we can go to the ice cream shop, on me." I nodded in agreement.

And so the ship (I guess) begins. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. It took me like two days to make so I guess that's not really important. I'm at my dance rehearsal backstage. Well not really backstage, but in the dressing room. I have recital on Sunday, and my birthday is tomorrow. I also had my graduation on Thursday. See ya on Wednesday.