Chapter 3-Mall Fight

Your POV
       When pull into the parking lot, we see the Omega hanging out with... A-Aphmau?! It's probably a meeting or something. I stared at them the whole time until we get inside.
        "Uhh, Earth to (Y/N)?" Cadenza said. "I-it's nothing.". Aphmau is laughing, her head back screaming (everyone can hear her laugh/scream), and Ein is blushing.
        "Uhh, Cadenza, I need to use the bathroom. Be back in a sec."
       Since the teachers require everyone in the class to have there phone numbers, I texted Ein to meet me near the bathrooms.
       Ein's POV
            (Y/N) sent me a text saying meet her  near the bathrooms at the mall. "Aphmau, I need to use the restroom." "Ok. I'll head over to the anime store."
           I walk over there and see (Y/N) with her ears up, meaning she's angry or threatened. "Woah, uh, what's, uh, why are you-" "What are you doing with Aph?" She asks. "I'm just hanging with he-" "Omega hanging with the Alpha? It's obvious wha-" "Look, I don't wanna get fussy with you. Have a crush on her. Big whoop. She's the hottest Alpha this school has. She's look better with ears and a tail, though."
           She started running towards me and punching me. A strong uppercut. She works out. But dad had me working since I started second grade.
         I tried to punch back but she blocked. My nose was itchy, so I rubbed it. I got blood on my hand.
        "Shit..." I muttered. Dad's gonna be angry. I pushed her to the ground. She hit her head hard on the tile. I washed my face off so the blood on my nose washed away. I looked down again and (Y/N) passed out. There was a huge wound on her head.
        I called Garroth because he wasn't that strong are you sure about that (cough firefist cough). He arrived here with Laurance and Cadenza.
       Cadenza started washing her head and got bandages out of her bag and wrapped her head. Garroth gave me a death glare. Laurance called the mall paramedics and someone named... ZACK?! What the hell!! How does he have my dads number?
        "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT NUMBER?!" "Does Hayden sound familiar to you?" Laurance responded with a smirk on his face. Crap...

CLIFFHANGER BITCH! Told you this chapter was going to be short. This literally took me 30 minutes to make. Also, this chapter is ESSENTIAL. If anyone asks "How is this related to Gene?" Here ya go. Gene is an ass. Ein is a bigger ass. Zack is the biggest ass. (That is so weird when I say it.) Put all three together, it just ain't pretty. Hopefully that's not a spoiler.