Chapter 4-History

THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE WHEN THE PARENTS ARE IN COLLEG (Freshman). DO NOT BE ALARMED. TEM ALSO WANTS MONEYS FOR COLLEG.
That was a thing.
~~~~Third Person (No ones POV)~~~~
        Hayden was walking through the campus of Falcon Claw University looking for his study group. It consisted of him, a girl named Elizabeth, Zack, Terry, Garte, and Derek.
        Hayden found them all at a table at the cafe.
        Zack's POV
        I couldn't stop thinking about who this Hayden guy was. I couldn't even think about Sylvanna or Jen (Cathy's mom, also the other girl Zack had an affair with later on. She is my OC. She is widowed and broke up with Zack after she found out about Sylvanna. She is also mentally insane like Cathy. Cathy is the daughter of Jen's dead husband).
          He arrived at our table (I'm assuming it's him, he knows everyone else but me and Elizabeth). He took out his books for Witchcraft class, and he told us how Emerald Potions are dangerous. "Nerd, we already know this stuff." I mocked. Garte whispered to me, "I wouldn't do that." "What's the worst that could happen? What, he looks like he only lifts three pounds a day, like that's gonna get him anywhere." Hayden just rolled his eyes and gave us a great idea.
           "Well, if you don't mind, then you can create potions yourself and see what happens." "Thank you for the idea. Maybe we should start a potion company."  "What a great idea, Elizabeth. Let's start with the most popular potions. Like love potions." Derek suggested.
        "Maybe we could give it to, hmm.. who's your crush, Hayden? Jen, right?" Derek taunted. We could see flickers of red flashing in Hayden's eyes.
       Terry's eyes suddenly turned Emerald green and smiled devilishly. Hayden's eyes turned red, not just flickers, and he suddenly was in... red armor?!
       Elizabeth smiled evilly. "Exactly what I wanted."
      Sylvanna's POV
      I was eating with Zianna and Eric when I saw Hayden go in his Shadow Knight form.
     Zianna and Eric looked horrified. "Hide in the bathroom, NOW!" I urged them. I called my mom and told her what the situation was. Since she lives in Phoenix Drop, she couldn't come over.
     When she answered, she heard what was going on and told me what to do right away. "Remember the special Phoenix family spell to summon Irene within?" "Yes mom!" I said panicking. I did the spell and my falcon colored hair flew down to the ground and then my vision became blurry.
          Third Person
     Irene/Sylvanna's wings grew bigger by the second. Her eyes became godly. She started talking to Hayden about how much this would hurt everyone in the café, including them. In order not to scare everyone, they used ancient language I guess to communicate.
         Garte's POV
     I just kicked back, relaxed, and enjoyed the show. Terry did the same. He got us popcorn. We were the only ones there that knew what they were saying. We were preparing healing potions and put blankets and pillows out for them while I waited to get sucked into Irene's soul just incase.
      Irene's Soul POV
     I can't stop Terry from turning into Micheal... I can't stop Derek from his Ultima eyes... I can't stop Jen from interfering and getting severely injured and insane in the process... It's like a storm. You just have to wait it out.

Wow Irene... That's pretty deep. I'm scared. We're scared, Irene. Save us from this Hell we call Earth.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Irene, save us, please.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! This is also a short chapter, sorry about that. Well, those last two lines are a hint of what is happening next chapter (kind of). I also am going to use Jen as a supporting character in this. Also, people think Jen is insane because she told the public that she sighted Irene. Because of this, she becomes depressed and later on insane and Yandere because of Zack. She got close to killing Zack AND Sylvanna for the "Hell" she put her through.