Poison Ivy - Chapter 10

Ivy had a mean smirk on her face. I swear I've also seen a pink hair at the ice cream shop. Hopefully it was that weirdo Kawaii~Chan.
         Goddammit I have writers block She turned and walked over to Lily. Gene only let Ivy and her group in the Shadow Knights because of her blackmail skills and ability to influence people. That is very important later on.
           I saw Laurance and Cadenza walking over to the bus stop as well. I kissed Gene again on the lips to annoy him.
       Gene just decided to melt into the kiss.

       Laurance's POV
GOTTA GO FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST.
      Ivy's POV
That biotch... "Lily! I need some photos of... Blaze! Now, Lily! Am I talking to a wall?!" "Yes Ivy!" "Now Savannah the other girl I can't remember the name of, whenever you see Y/N kiss Gene, on the cheek, on the lips, or whatever, take photos. As many as you can." "Of course, Ivy!" Learn what you get from kissing my ex boyfriend.
      Y/N's POV
I pulled away. "Just, not today." I bopped his nose. Dang dang diggity dang a dang. If you get those two references I love you.
         "Maybe some other day we can have big fun." I kissed his cheek. I heard a camera noise. I just shrugged it off.
        When the bus arrived Laurance literally forced me next to him. I elbowed him. "Why'd you do that?" I asked him.
         "Because you're getting touchy with Gene." "It was just a kiss!" "Two kisses on the lips, one on the cheek. Merry Chrysler.
        I went on my phone and ignored him. I texted Ivy.
Y=Y/N
I=Ivy

Y- What are you up to, Ivy?
I- Nothing. You were kissing my ex-boyfriend today.
Y- So? He's not yours anymore. And if you're going to warn me or something and call me your friend, I won't fall for it.
I- Remember, the only reason we broke up was because he cheated on me.
Y- No, you were going around saying you were dating Garroth, which you weren't, so Gene broke up with you. Don't talk to me about him or any other aspect of my life.
r/murderedbywords
           I stopped texting her. I was too annoyed. "So Laurance, remember Ivy?" "Yea, a little. She put Aphmau in Aaron's locker, right?" "Yup. If her or anyone in her little group tries to have you turn on me, don't do ANYTHING she says."
           The bus arrived at the school. I went behind the school with Gene, Sasha, and Zenix. When we were going past the football field, I got pulled behind the bleachers.
          Gene, Sasha, and Zenix saw, so they followed. It was Ein, Jax, Ryder and Ivy.
          "Gene, Sasha, Zenix! Good to see ya. We had a feeling you guys would come. That's why Ryder and Ein is here. How about you guys talk about... the new mayor? My mom! Please, me, Jax and Y/N would like to talk privately." Ivy said.
           "Ok?" Sasha said, confused. They walked off. "Now Y/N, please STAY AWAY from Gene." With every word, Jax inched closer.
         "If you do, well, Jax will show you right here and now."
         Ivy held me from running away.
               Jax's POV
         I really didn't want to do this, especially to Ein's sister. But I had to. Ivy is paying me 100 dollars and my family is struggling with money.
          I just thought of things that made me angry. Ein's plan. I punched her in the nose. The loan sharks my mom borrowed money from. I kicked her down out of Ivy's grip.
          "I think she learned, Jax." Ivy said. I was too lost in thought to listen. Ivy's mom that hates me, Ein, and Ryder. I picked her up and punched her in the eye. I gave her a black eye.
          My older sister, that hates this family and wants nothing to do with it. I punched her in the nose, giving her a bloody nose. "Jax, stop!" Ivy said. Again, I didn't listen.
          My childhood home that went up in flames. I kicked her to the ground and knocked her out. "JAX? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! I TOLD YOU ONCE SHE GOT TO THE GROUND, THAT WOULD BE GOOD! AND NOW SHE'S KNOCKED OUT. She was the only person I've ever loved since..."