Chapter 56

A FEW DAYS LATER

Zak's POV

I walk outside to the garden and see Mal sitting at the table eating a bowl of fruit wearing her long black robe I lick my lips then walk over and lean down, I kiss her slowly then she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck. I move her hair off the side of her neck and kiss over it sucking gently she gasps then moans. I run my hands down the front of her robe then untie it quickly and push it open gently, she moves to the end of the chair and spreads her legs I thrust in quickly and pick her up. She locks her legs around my waist I lay her back on the table and start thrusting deeper, she grabs onto my back and shoulders digging them into my skin. I moan her name and thrust faster

Mallory's POV

I rock my hips meeting Zak's thrust then reach up and tug on his hair panting he squeezes my hips and starts thrusting harder I arch up against his chest moaning his name loudly. I turn my head then bury my face into the side of his neck then start kissing over it and nibble gently knowing he liked being bitten he moans then tugs my hair jerking my head back making me moan louder. He moves his hands up to his wrist and holds me against his chest as he jerks his hips causing me as he jerks his hips causing him to slam into me. I gasp and start shaking then kiss across his shoulders and move my fingers to the back of his neck, he pants then rubs my arms "I'm close." I nod quickly then pull him against me and cum he thrusts a few more times then stops thrusting and starts to cum.

Zak's POV

Once we have eaten and dressed we go into London to visit the costume shop that Mal had been talking to about our Halloween costumes I follow the directions then look up at the building when I stop it was small but nice and it was next to an old bookstore. Mal and I get out then we walk inside the store and I see a woman close to my mom's age she looks up and smiles then walks over to us, "I'm Ruth I'm glad I finally get to meet the two of you I've been working on the costumes since you told me about your ideas." I was doing this for Mal I tell myself. She leads us back to one of the fitting rooms and we stand on a small platform then she walks out to get our costumes. I was nervous about how mine would fit but I knew I could handle it for her.

Mallory's POV

It takes Ruth the biggest part of the day to complete our costumes, she pins something onto Zak then cuts a strand of thread off my dress she steps back then a huge smile appears on her face. "You two look perfect turn around then look in the mirror" I take a deep breath then turn slowly and I'm shocked at how we look Zak looked amazing in his all black costume it matched the picture I had sent her. I look over my red and gold dress then take in my long black hair falling down my shoulders everything was perfect, and the dress molded to my curves and chest perfectly I look at Zak smiling. "What do you think?" He smirks then rubs my cheeks "I love the costume you can keep your head this time Anne Boleyn." I snort then kiss him he kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist.

Aaron's POV

Aaron's POV

I lean back in my recliner as I wait for Zak to answer the phone which takes a few minutes "hey brow how's the honeymoon going in England?" I hear him move around then he answers my questions "Things are great we are having a really good time sightseeing; we've eaten food from the local pub, and we have had Halloween costumes made we are thinking about getting a dual citizenship. How are things in Vegas?" I tell him everything that's been going on, how the museum has been doing, the short-day trip I took with Salem and I let him know the crew is ready to back to filming when him and Mal got home. "We will be ready to film, we've been keeping the fans updated on when we will start filming the show again, we won't be doing anything until after we've been home for a week so we can have time with Salem." I nod then he hangs up a little while later. We had a plan ready and we would be back to work soon, Zak was the host and executive producer he wasn't going to do this without Mal or Salem being with him so there was nothing the channel could do about it.

Pictures: Zak and Mallory's Halloween costumes