Chapter 59

Nancy's POV

I pour two glasses of tea then look over at Mallory sitting across from me while she takes a sip of hers "Is Zak with Salem?" She nods and smiles. "He took her out for a walk today he wants to take her hiking out at red rock canyon, but I told him we should wait a little longer for that." I nod and laugh a bit. She smiles then looks at me "I'm actually here to tell you some news." I look at her having an idea on what it might be she takes a deep breath then runs her fingers over the glass. "I'm pregnant again I've take a test and seen Dr.Mchale she confirmed it I haven't told Zak yet I wanted to surprise him." It would be hard not to say anything to him but she should be the one to tell. "I won't say a word I promise." She nods then we start talking about the baby.

Zak's POV

I walk in the house late that evening then pet all the dogs before walking into the kitchen I smile when I see Mal standing in the kitchen putting icing on some cookies. She looked beautiful her cheeks were red, her hair was falling in her face and her figure looked a little fuller, I walkover then kiss her slowly she kisses back and pulls away with a smile on her face "I baked you your own pan of cookies." I go over to the counter and read them slowly "You're. You're pregnant?" she nods and smiles at me I walk over then hug her before picking her up and spinning her around she laughs then wraps her arms around my neck before tangling her fingers in my hair. I lay my head against hers this was it we were finally having our second baby hopefully it would be another boy but I would be happy if it was a girl.

A FEW DAYS LATER

Billy's POV

I sit at the table in the restaurant next to Jay and Aaron Zak and Mallory had asked us to eat dinner with them tonight because they had something to tell us I look up as they walk in and notice they didn't have Salem with them. I guess this was their date night or a special occasion, Zak pulls her chair out for her she smiles then sits down and he sits next to her then drapes his arm over her chair. After we order the four of us start talking Aaron looks over at them "What's the occasion?" I sip my drink as she reaches over and holds Zak's hand I hoped it wasn't anything to serious and that nothing was wrong. He takes a deep breath "We are expecting again." We stand then pat Zak on the back and shake his hand and we all take turns hugging Mal and start talking about the new addition to the Ghost Adventures family.