□one□

"A-amnghh h-arder d-addy~!" Yoongi moaned out arching his back clenching on nothing since his hands were handcuffed. "Don't rush babyboy" Yoongi friend [name]snarled at him.

Yoongi shot up from his sleeping position breathing hard blushing. "What the fuck type of dream was that!?" Yoongi said to no one. Yoongi finally calmed down and decided to shower to get his thoughts cleared up. On the other hand you were currently on your way to yoongi house since you guys both planned a lazy day in.

Once you were at his door yoongi was already walking down the stairs, hearing a door knock he was confused about who could it be. Opening the door he blushed looking at you as you just smiled and hugged him, since you're just an inch taller than him you didn't have to lean down.

You pulled away still smiling. "Hi hyung! I hope you didn't forget what today is~" You said as yoongi let you walk inside his house. Yoongi thought for a moment before looking back at you showing his gummy smile. "Bestfriend Lazy Day" You cheered as yoongi remembered, both of you walking to the kitchen.

"Have you eaten yet hyung?" You asked seeing him shake his head made you frowned but then smile. "Then I'll make you some breakfast!" You said as yoongi just nodded since we was too lazy. You then stopped and turned to yoongi smiling. "Since it's lazy day nobody cooks and we order! How does Chinese take out sound like for breakfast?" You said making yoongi chuckle.

"Let's just order some breakfast from Denny's." Yoongi said grabbing the house phone walking to the living room sitting down as you followed him. Once the number picked up that yoongi dialed you grabbed the phone seeing yoongis face go in shock.

"Hello? Yes I would like to order please, and I'll pay cash also when the delivery person gets here" You said talking politely as you started ordering the food for the both of you and yoongi. Once you were done you set the phone down seeing a grumpy yoongi. "What's wrong hyung~" You said knowing why he's acting like this way.

"You know what you did [name]" Yoongi said pouting making you smile and laugh. You pinched his cheeks that were puffed out not seeing his blushing face. "Ah hyung you're so cute when you pout~!" You said sounding like a fangirl laughing when he smacked your hands off his face.

"Aish! I'm your hyung! Respect me!" You let out a groan flopping your body on the couch. "But I'm too lazy~" You said hearing yoongi scoff. "It's lazy day anyway" Yoongi was about to say something but closed his mouth. "Touché" Yoongi said chuckling a little turning on the tv, both you and yoongi watching until the food arrived.