□five□

heights now:
you:5'8
yoongi:5'6
hoseok:5'7
jimin:5'5

It's been a couple weeks since you and yoongi had went to the cafe. Right now you were on the way towards hoseok's house with yoongi along with you.

"Jimin where is hoseok now?" Yoongi asked on the phone. "H-he's locked himself in his room and won't come out!" Jimin said on the other line.

You quickly pulled up to the driveway as you and yoongi quickly exited the car, locking it and dashed inside the house. "Jimin!" You called in the house. "Upstairs!" You both ran upstairs seeing a crying jimin in front of the door, walking up to him you sighed as yoongi hugged jimin.

"Yoongi, go take jimin to the living room to calm him down" You said softly as yoongi nodded bringing jimin downstairs. You sighed softly and knocked on the door softly. "Hoseok hyung..." You heard soft sniffles making you frown a little.

"Its just me hyung, I told yoongi to take jimin to the living room so please..can you let me in" You pleaded softly, hearing shuffling the door finally opened. Looking slightly down you saw hoseok's face, tears streaming down his face as his face was slightly puffy.

Hoseok went back to his bed, sitting on it and cuddled his pillow as you entered, closing it behind you and walked toward a him. You pulled up a chair in front of him and sat in front of hoseok. "What's wrong hyung?it's been some weeks and you haven't been yourself—" You were cut off by hoseok.

"D-do you know why I've been a-acting like this!? I fucking l-like you [name]! A-and I hate it knowing that.. T-that you like Yoongi" Hoseok confessed as he began crying softly. It pained you not knowing and felt stupid for not knowing he liked you as you felt yourself began to cry too. You pulled him into a hug both of you crying softly as you repeated soft "I'm sorry" Into his ear.

Jimin and Yoongi heard what Hoseok said and both of them felt multiple emotions flowing through their body. 'H-hoseok likes [name]?' '[Name] likes..me?'

;;

It's been a couple hours since you were in hoseoks as Yoongi and jimin stayed downstairs in tye living room. Once they hears footsteps entering the living room they quickly stood up seeing you and Hoseok.

"Jimin.." Jimin was startoed once Hoseok pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm sorry Jimin, i-i didn't know" Hoseok said as jimin was confused, until hearing what Hoseok said after.

"I'm sorry for ignoring your feelings"

That's when it clicked. Tears began to blur his vision as he let out a soft chuckle. "O-oh.." Jimin said softly. You and Yoongi left the house and sat on the front door step.

You both sat in a awkward silence, the cries from Jimin and Hoseok were muffled. "So.." Yoongi cringed after hearing how awkward he sounded, looking at you hearing a hmm as a response from you.

"You.. Like me?" Your breath hitched as you had gotten nervous, hesitantly, you nodded your head. "Yeah.. I like you" You said softly, not wanting to hear Yoongi answer you stood up. "I-i have to go" You were about to walk away but Yoongi was quick to stop you by grabbing your wrist.

'Great job, you're a fool [name]' You thought as you lowkey felt like you were going to cry. "I.. I like you too" You heard Yoongi say softly made you cough choking your saliva as you turned around. "H-huh?" You choked out looking at him seeing him now standing in front of you.

Yoongi sighed softly, blushing he looked up at you. "I said.. I like you—" Yoongi was cut off by you placing your lips on his made his blush darken once finding himself kiss back.

Slowly you pulled away, both of you blushing. You opened your mouth to say something but Yoongi shook his head. "S-shut up, don't talk" He said softly

After a while you and Yoongi decided to go inside the house into the living room and saw Jimin and Hoseok sitting down on the couch.

You and Yoongi sat across from them on the other couch. "So.. How is it with you guys?" You asked softly seeing them give you a gentle smile. "I told Jimin that I would give him a chance and see what happens next, b-but we promised to take it slow" Hoseok said softly making you both nod your head.

"Treat Hoseok hyung well okay? Remember in high school, he's quite the sensitive one" You said making Jimin chuckle softly as Hoseok scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Same goes for you too hyung, Jimin is kinda sensitive too and lives to be showered with attention" You said earning a smack to the arm by Jimin. "I thought we promised not to expose one another" Jimin said said making you shrug your shoulder jokingly.

"You both better treat each other right or well both kill you both" Hoseok said making you both quickly nod your heads.