■four■

You ignored the flirty stares the women and men gave you as you listened to only yoongi, seeing how excited he looked talking about rapping.

"Yeah and I made some beats to go along with my lyrics and it sounded so good!" Yoongi said but realized you were looking at him. "O-oh I'm talking too much am I?" You shook your head. "Nope, not at all. It's actually quite fun sewing you so happy talking about the things you like hyung" You said making him blush.

Then a maid came up to you both, setting down your drinks and a [flavor] cake in the middle. "Thank you" You said giving her a small smile making her blush.

"H-hey um.. You dont supposedly have a girlfriend?" You smile faltered as you shook your head a little as yoongi felt sadden over that answer. "I'm sorry, but I have my boyfriend right here" You said softly, grabbing yoongi's hand in the process making him blush deeply as he girl left.

You looked at yoongi seeing him blushing. "S-sorry hyung if I—" "I-its okay..I dont mind" You smiled and took a sip of your drink. "Hey hyung, when are you going to show me them lyrics, I would like to listen to your rapping again like when we were in high school. " You said smiling at him as he just nodded his head.

;;

"Bye hyung" You said waving at him goodbye as you seen him return the gesture. "Dont forget to show me your rap skills!" You said laughing a little making him smile.

"Alright alright just go~ I'm sleepy!" Yoongi said smiling at you making your heart do a flip. You left and began walking to your house with a happy smile on your face walking home.

;;

You entered your house hearing your roommate jimin in the kitchen talking to someone that sounded familiar.

You slid off your jacket and walked to the kitchen as you seeing jimin and hoseok talking. "Oh hey hobi hyung, hey chim chim" You said making them look at you, waving at you a little.

"Hey [name], whatchu smiling for~?" And what jimin said made hoseok shocked. "Did you confess to yoongi hyung?" You instantly blushed and shook your head. "N-no I haven't and I'm pretty sure I never will" You said scratching the back of your head.only jimin knew about your crush on yoongi, but didnt know hoseok liked you.

What a sad world for people.

"W-well I'm gonna go and head home, see you guys later!" Hoseok said in a fake cheery tone as you both bought it. "Bye hobi hyung, have a safe trip getting home and dont hesitate to call if you need something" You said seeing him nod his head and left.

"So when are you going to confess to hoseok hyung jimin?" You asked jimin making him blush.

"W-well would you look at the time!yawn~ I'm quite sleepy, night!" Jimin said scurrying to his room made you laugh loudly traveling to your room.

«sorry for short chapter oof»