■two■

"Thank you~!" You said handing the person the money and a $40 tip making his eyes widen in shock. "S-sir this is too much!" The short male said trying to give you your tip back making you chuckle.

"It's okay! Please take it,it's just my friend act of kindness!" You said smiling making him blush and nod as he walked off. You closed the door with your foot holding the food in your hand as you walked back to the living room.

"What took you so long?" Yoongi asked not knowing why he felt jealous as you just talked to the delivery male. "Oh sorry hyung, but at least I got the food!" You said smiling oblivious to yoongis blushing face.

You unpaused the movie you both were watching as you both began eating while watching your movie. "Somebody once told me the world was gonna—" Your ringtone went off as you picked up not looking at the ID caller.

"Hello?" You said quietly still watching the movie as yoongi was secretly eavesdropping on your conversation. "Oh, hey hobi hyung!" You whispered yelled making yoongi frown all of a sudden.

Yoongi knew hoseok since he was also friends with him and hoseok told well yoongi found out hoseok has a slight crush on you. "Oh just having a lazy day with yoongs~" You sanged softly before hearing hoseok talk.

"Well then wanna come dance at the studio with me tomorrow?" Hoseok said smiling on the othere line. "Sure, but yoongi hyung tag along, I don't want to him to lonely since he's going to be missing me and you" You said looking at yoongi was pouting with a blush spreaded across his cheek.

'Cute' You though while smiling at him. "Sure! See you both tomorrow [nickname]~!" You said goodbye to him a you hanged up letting out a sigh. Slumping deeper into the couch. "That's too much movement for me hyung~ I'm sleepy already!" You said letting out a yawn stretching making yoongi chuckle.

"Then sleep you fool, it's lazy day anyway" Yoongi said making you smile as his heart pace increased a little. He watched you try and figure sleep but lost falling asleep. Yoongi found himself admiring your face not noticing how handsome you look.

When the movie ended it was rolling the credits as yoongi tried looking for the remote but it was on the other side of the you making him groan as he reached for it but soon regretted it. You, still asleep grabbed him fully laying your body on the couch along with yoongi who was being spooned by you.

'Fuck the remote fell' Yoongi thought but soon was knocked out of thought realising he was being cuddled by you. A hand on his slightly exposed back since his shirt lifted up and the other hand tangled up in his hair as you rested your head in his shoulder, both of your legs tangled.

'Shit this is comfy as hell' Yoongi thought before not knowing he fell asleep.