Thesan

Prompt: Way to good for me.

"Love?"

Came a soft whisper next you Thesan planted a soft kiss over your eye and again muttered your beloved pet name.

You opened your eyes slowly making no sound yet until you saw him and had to close your eyes again from the sheer brightness.

"Why are you so excited?"

You mumbled trying to melt back into the soft sheets but the sound of his soft voice brought you back so deep and rich it made you purr.

"We'll have guests today."

"Oh" you replied the end morphing into a small moan when he took it upon himself to leave a small hickey under your jaw.

"Excited to start fantasizing about winged men in armor?"

You could practically feel his eye roll "no I rather keep my mind on my High Lady"

You eyes opened at that to find he had moved from his spot beside you and was hovering over you stomach.

He stared up at you after placing a kiss over your bellybutton tilting his head curiously he sensed your stare.

"What?" His eyebrows were raised in a it's no big deal kinda way.

"Your going to introduce me as a High Lady?"

His hands found yours interlacing them and holding them down on either side of you his lips falling dangerously lower.

"Not a High Lady, my High Lady."

You smiled fondly at the ceiling above "and what type of lady would I be to be seen covered in bruises?" You questioned.

"Helion has wondering eyes, I want him to know that you are something that I'm never going to share" he answered not missing a beat.

You chuckled "never?"

He let out a playful growl that sent shockwaves through your pelvis.

"Never"

———————————————————————

You looked in the mirror at the gown you wore 'beautiful' you thought.

The dress tightened around your curves and then cascaded down like a free flowing waterfall at your waist.

Familiar arms wrapped around your waist and you glanced nervous at the crown atop your head.

"Are you . .  .sure?"

His calm eyes watched you taking in every nervous movement you made.

"Of course I am"