Eris

Prompt: "Can you stop burning all of them!?"

After Helion found out that Lucien was actually his son he decided to throw a party inviting all the High Lord in exception of a very pissed of Beron.

This happened after Beron forfeit the throne to his oldest son Eris, your mate.

———————————————————————

You mumbled something incoherently while eyeing yourself in the mirror.

"What?" Eris asked leaning out of the bathroom a questioning look.

He could not yet see you or hear you apparently so you repeated your question a little louder than before.

"Are you sure I should. . . go?"

He proceeded to chuckle and you glared in his direction, he would no doubt be on guard the entire time and would likely not let you out of his sight.

This was not under the mountain and Amarantha would surely not be stupid enough to try anything, right?

"The letter specified High Lords" you say insinuating the Lords part.

"You are a High Lady" Eris spoke not yet leaving the bathroom.

"You have a right to be there"

You sighed and turned slowly "do I?"

"You do" he said lowly before finally stepping out.

He made his move towards and slowed down immensely as he approached you.

You didn't dare turn but instead stared at his entranced reflection.

"Too much?"

He only bit his lip in response running a hand down your arm with a smirk on his face you teased him.

"Well since your back there can you do me a favor and zip me up?"

He complied but still said nothing Eris zipped your dress up slowly only to stop centimeters away from the top and pull the zipper back down quicker this time.

"Eris?"

———————————————————————

"Mor is gonna be pissed off, Eris I understand the whole fire faerie thing but can you not burn all my lingerie!?"

He simply rolled his eyes with a vaguely amused look on his face.

"Did you really not expect me to ravish you, you looked" he paused trying to find the right words "like mine" you scoffed.

He looked at you more intensely amusement now fully clear "they were red Y/N."

You audibly scoffed "yeah and so was your face."