[Discovery]

3rd person's POV
Coming out of the room for the third time this week, Ibiki sighed to himself scratching the back of his neck before looking at the hokage who came to check whether he had info or not.

"So, any information from any of them?"

"The lion just bares his fangs and has already injured about 3 fire natured ninjas trying to get something out of him. The black haired woman spat curses the whole time and managed to get out of her binds once, while the blue haired girl.. She wouldn't even do anything, just whimper in the corner while crying out for that Aburame. "

Sighing, Tsunade put her hands on her hips before looking once again at Ibiki.

"Let's try Inoichi with at least one of them."

"Understood, Lady Tsunade."

---------------------------------------
Dragging the limp girl to the room, they bound her through the stones leaving only her head out, her head cast down not looking at any of the people in the room.

"Ahh.. So this is the girl?"

"Yes, please do what you need to." Ibiki exclaimed, watching letting Tsunade leave through the door.

"Of course."

Inoichi called for his team and they all stood on each side of the girl, putting their hands up to the girl's level and began the jutsu.

Inside the girl's mind, Inoichi racked for any possible information from her memories, only to see they were all blurry, distorted,

Black.

'What' s wrong with this girl? ' Inoichi thought, looking at his team only for them to shake their head in reply.

Suddenly, they felt a presence behind them although they were inside the blue haired girl' s mind, and before they knew it, they were kicked out by a powerful thing, the force pushing them back as though somebody attacked them.

'You have no right to go through the bell' s memories.....GET OUT! '

"Inoichi!"

"That voice... This also happened once.." standing up, Ibiki looked at Inoichi who looked at him as though he found something, as to which he did.

"This girl....."

"She is Haruno Suzu."

--------------------------------------
Barging in the room from her return, the pinkette immediately saw the blue haired girl in the corner, hands holding her head in fear, shivering.

"Is she really..?"

Inoichi nodded, assuring the pinkette.

Tears formed in her eyes as she ran towards the blue haired girl to hug her, only for Kira to turn to the wall, scared.

".. Suzu? It's me- Sakura! Don't you remember..?"

"Sakura, I forgot to tell you, but she does not have any memory when I went in her head. She seems to have been made to forget about her past."

Sakura furrowed her brows before standing up from her crouched position just behind the shivering girl, silently yet slowly leaving the room to discuss more of the matter.

Kira, still shaking, hid her face by the wall, not knowing what was happening.

'What' s going on? What am I to do? I'm scared..' confused thoughts running in her head continued to circle her, confining her in her thoughts.

Silence befalls her as she was alone in the room, eyes dilating when she heard something.

The sound of a bell.

' Wifey? It's me, Astral. I need you to get me and Leo out of here, and then we' re going to escape Konoha... Immediately.'

'.. But Shino..'

'I'm sorry I have to do this.'

Hearing another ring of the bell, the blue haired girl slowly stood up, alerting the ninja who was to keep watch of her outside the room.

"I have to report of this immediately-!" about to do a teleportation jutsu, he was stopped as a long pointy ice pillar stabbed him through his chest directly by the heart.

Falling on the ground with a thud, the door was slammed open with a bang, alerting the other ninjas in the building.

"Someone has escaped! Stop them!"

Sakura along with Ibiki whom were in a room heard of the ruckus outside, ran out only for a ninja to inform them of what was happening.

"Could it be..?"

------------------------------
Quickly running off of the building with ice covering almost everything, the trio ran and hid as fast as they can, now passing the village gates and was meters away from the village only for a group of Konoha nins stopping them, surrounding them by the forest.

"You Konoha ninjas can't just give up can't you?!" Astral growled, crouching as she showed her claws, Leo releasing a low growl as well while the blue haired girl silently stood in between them, eyes glowing with chakra visibly seen.

"You are not going anywhere--we've finally found you after all these years!" Sakura shouted, looking at Kira who's stared blankly with her glowing blue eyes.

"Wifey-Absorb." Astral whispered, Kira giving a short nod to her order.

Stomping once on the ground, the chakra forming around the blue haired girl slowly became bigger--the ninjas surrounding them dropping one by one.

"Ggh!" falling to her knees, Sakura tried to stand up despite the gravity weighing her down by the sudden loss of chakra, reaching for the blue haired girl who's hands went up causing ice shards to slowly form on thin air, pointing at every fallen ninja by her feet including the pinkette.

Mustering all of her strength, the pinkette took in air and shouted,

"SUZU!!!"

"...!" the blue haired girl halted all movement as she watched the pinkette fall, Astral and Leo looking at Kira in confusion but before they can react, bugs suddenly swarmed the fallen ninjas and the girl in between them, the floating shards of ice disappearing.

Some Aburames and other ninjas gathered, once again surrounding the three of them, the girl in between the two still surrounded by the bugs, binding her in place.

"Tsk! Leo, we're in a bind!"

"Don't think I don't see that!"

While the duo were busy thinking of a way to escape, the blue haired girl tried to look for a way out, the effect of the bell slowly decreasing as she vigorously looked from left to right, yet failing as she only saw bugs.

A lone blue bug caught her attention, and before she knew it, a man appeared in front of her.

Flinching when his hands wrapped around her, she did nothing and tried to look at the hooded man- wanting to see why he was doing this.

"Shino..?"

"Suzu.. I finally found you."

-------------------------------
To be continued...

AND CUT!!!

>^<

YIIIIEEEE

THE DISCOVERY HAS COME OUT!

NO NOT THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

ANYWAYYYSSS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT- I'M SOOOO EXCITED HOW THINGS WILL TURN OUT!

Welp- see you all in the next chapter! And if you want to- please dooooooo

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

ANNNNNNDDD....

ENJJJJJJOOOYYYYYYY!!!!