Chpt. 9 Friend? or Foe?

Infinite POV

I watched as more bleeding came on to the floor. I had to do something.

I picked them up, very slowly and teleported as faraway as I could from all this chaos.

---

Your POV

I woke up and found myself in a bedroom. Everything never looked so normal... so peaceful.

"Am I dead???" I question to myself.

I got up and realized I was wearing a white shirt and white shorts. I looked around the room, but I got interrupted by the door closing in on itself. I ran towards it but it had been locked. I take a step back.

Suddenly, a figure starts appearing in front of me... A familiar voice starts talking.

Infinite "Its good to see you again my dear"

At that moment I remembered everything that had happened.

"Infinite, stop playing games. Please answer me this... Why do you keep saving me?" I said in the most calmest tone.

Infinite lowers himself to the ground.

Infinite "I can't show you my-"

"Purpose. I know. Can you atleast help me take down Eggman and save my friends? If you're so nice to me, can you atleast do me this favor?" I said.

Infinite "I will grant you your wish, but only with one condition"

I nodded at him.

Infinite "Step closer to me"

I had always been too afraid to be very close to him. Wondering what kind of horrible things he could do to me.

Since my friends were in danger, I had no choice. I stepped forward.

Only inches apart...

He puts his hands on my waist as he pulls me closer to him. On reaction, I put my hands on his shoulders.

He starts to lean in...

'Wait, is he going to kiss me???' I thought as I blushed.

I closed my eyes... and as I did, I felt something laying on one of my shoulders.

It was a hug. A wonderful hug that would comfort anyone.

I returned the hug. It lasted for about a minute, and so did the silence.

As our hug came to an end, I asked "Infinite?"

Infinite looked away, trying to hide something.

Infinite "If I had to choose between being a deadly monster or you... well *chuckles* wouldn't you like to know?" He slightly turns his head to me with only one eye visible.

I blushed even more... but before I could say anything, I hear him say one last thing.

Infinite "Get ready my dear, it's going to get ugly"

A bright light blinds me as we get teleported back into the chaos.

Time skip~~~

Infinite had left me roam around for a bit, mostly to find new clothes and good equipment.

Didnt have much luck since everything was practically destroyed. I only managed to find a black shirt and black jeans. As for equipment, trusty old grappling hook. Throughout the whole search, I kept quiet just in case if something were to attack me.

Back to what is happening at this moment, I had been walking towards one of Eggman's central base as told by Infinite. Our little meeting spot.

I finally arrived outside of one of the cave entrances. I decided to hide in a bush and wait for infinite. It was going to get dark soon and I started to panic.

An hour passes and the night finally arrives~

"This is what I get for teaming up with a villain" I told myself. Becoming annoyed as each minute passes.

Crunch

I quickly turn around.

"Who's there?", I ask. Trying to cover up my shaking voice, "Infinite?"

It was too dark for my eyes to see who was lurking around me. When I didn't get a response, I ran as fast as I could into the cave. It was atleast safer than staying outside. As I was looking outside, I felt something touching my shoulder... I started to scream but then it got muffled as a hand went on my mouth.

Infinite "Shhh"

I stopped screaming, and looked up. I've never been so happy to see him. I wanted to say something but he still had his hand on my mouth.

I couldn't help but notice, he was staring into the distance.

Crunch

There goes another sound from outside the cave.

Infinite whispers inside my ear,

Infinite "I can't teleport us into the base so I'm going to have to carry you while I levitate"

I nodded.

Infinite "You be quiet though dear"

We start heading more into the cave, more faraway from whatever was outside of right there.

-----------------
A/N: OKAYYY it's been soooooo long since I've updated. And I am very sorry for that. I have no excuse. But hopefully to those who still read this, thank you.

Just now graduated too XD

I will try and keep updating and try and finish this story.