Chpt. 8 Escape

I was still stuck in an area I wasn't familiar with. The giant, dark cell.

"Hello?" I said.

Silence

"Well, for the meantime, I guess I'm stuck here" I said.

I waited for a while, thinking of a plan for an escape.

---

After an hour had passed, the doors finally opened. This big, red monster with long horns stood by the opened cell doors.

°"Get out of the cell"

I looked up, directly at the monster and said "Why should I? You already captured me, why are you letting me roam free?"

°"Just because you are out of your cage does not mean you are a free bird... Now get out"

I did as I was told. We headed towards a round platform, as we got there, he aligned himself to me but on the opposite side of where I was standing.

°"Now, we fight"

"What?!?" I exclaimed.

He threw a punch at me, I didn't have time to react. It hit my nose as I got thrown back from the force. I touched the area of my nose. I looked down back on my fingers to only find an enormous amount of blood. I looked back at him again. I was furious. I took out my grappling hook which I still had stowed away on my body and I used it to my advantage.

I hooked on to a pole above us, I swooped around and kicked the monster in the face, I went back around to do the exact same move, but that wasn't enough. He grabbed me by the leg and caused me to let go of my grapple. He slammed me onto the ground, I lost my breathe for a while. I was struggling to get up.

°"Eggman told me you were a weakling"

"Who- cough even are you" I said, struggling to speak.

"Zavoc"

"What do y-you want from m-me?" I struggle to say.

Zavoc "Death"

He prepares to throw his fists towards my stomach. But as soon as it almost touches me...

I roll to the right, I jump up to grab my grapple, I shoot it next to his head, and as it hooks onto this horns, I grab the handle and wrap the rope around his neck. He struggles to take off the tight rope. I use up all my strength to keep the rope on his neck. After a while, he finally stops moving. I let go and watch as his body turns into a shadow and disappears.

"Why d-does that happen? Was he all just fake?" I ask to myself. I struggle to keep my balance.

"He's a clone"

I recognized that voice

Infinite "I'm back"

I suddenly fall down, laying on the floor. I was on the verge of passing out from blood loss, I knew the risk but I kept on talking.

"Why?" I asked furiously.

Infinite "Why?"

"W-why did you save me? Why do you act nice to me? Why haven't you k-killed me yet? Why are you m-making me nice towards you?" I asked.

Infinite "Everything has reasons, but I cannot tell you what my purpose is towards you"

"W-why-y would you do this?" I could feel myself fading. I blacked out.

-----------
A/n: I'm here, again. So sorry for late chapters. Now that I'm alone again and don't have anyone to love with anymore I can make more of these. Please excuse me.

I'm sorry for the spelling errors or grammar if you find any.