Chpt. 1 Catastrophe

Your POV

I had been hanging outside with my friends, Cust and Tom.

Our city is fairly small and nothing ever happens

Our city is fairly small and nothing ever happens. It's just your typical, state of the art city.

I overheard one of my friends speaking.

Cust "Hmph, I'm bored"

Tom "Yeah, what should we do for fun? I'm getting kinda tired of walking around this park. There's no one here"

"Maybe we can go to my place and play some video games?" I suggested.

Tom "Great Idea!"

Cust "And that's why you're our friend Y/N" he gently pats my back. I smile.

We started walking back to my house. Everything was fine until we arrived on the main street of the city. All I could hear was... nothing? All I could see was nothing but this empty street. I could sense something was wrong.

"Hey guys, let's hurry up ok?" I said.

When we got to my house, I let my friends in and quickly closed the door.

I went towards the TV, turned it on, and as I was about to change the channel, a message popped up.

Attention. This is not a drill. We are at war with Dr. Eggman's Empire. I repeat. We are at war with Dr. Eggman's Empire. Take cover immediate-

The ground shook, taking all of the lights out as it struck.

Cust "Woah"

"W-We have to hide" I stuttered.

BOOM

We all fell to the ground.

Ring

All I could hear was ringing. I looked around in my surroundings only to find a huge gaping hole on the side of my house.

I got up, still in shock, and walked towards the hole.

I looked outside.

The ringing in my ear subsiding just to hear the screams of people.

There were houses on fire,
people on the ground-

It was catastrophic...

-----------------
A/N: Hey guys. I'm finally doing another X reader story. I hope you liked this one!

I recently played the new game Sonic Forces(which if you haven't you totally should) and it got me an idea of doing Infinite X Reader story :)

[REVISED]