Trapped In The House Chapter 7

Weeks went by and Luna and Tina became best friends. Tina asked Luna if she could come over for a sleep over.

Luna said she had to ask her dad first. Right now, Luna walked in his bedroom and saw Shadow thinking deeply.

"Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I go to Tina's house for a sleep over?"

"Who's Tina?"

"You know? My new friend?"

"Right...sorry. I had a lot on my mind."

"What were you thinking about?"

"...It's not important."

"So can I?"

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so. Sorry but no sleep over."

"Please daddy? I never been in one."

"And it's gonna stay that way. I'm sorry."

"But daddy..." Shadow gave her a small glare, making her stop talking.

"I'll just go outside then." Before Luna can leave, Shadow grabbed her arm.

"You're not leaving. There could be strangers out there."

"But all of our neighbors are nice."

"You don't know that for sure. Now you're staying in the house today understand?" Luna sighed and nodded. For the pass few days, Shadow continued to keep his daughter in the house at all times except when there is school of course.

He even brings her to Blaze's house when he has work. Luna didn't understand why he is doing this. Shadow felt bad for doing this but he didn't want to lose his daughter like he lost Bliss.

Luna is starting to think that he's becoming over protective because he wouldn't let her talk to any strangers at all or go outside because someone might say hi to her or kidnap her.

Luna really wanted to go visit Tina but once again he said no. Tina's mom called Shadow and asked him why she couldn't visit them.

He said it's none of your concern and hangs up. Luna was worried about Shadow but at the same time scared.

Luna wanted answers but of course, he won't tell her what it is. Right now, since she's still young, she has to respect him and listen.

Here's a sneak peek for the next Chapter:

Luna: Please smile daddy?
Shadow: Not in the mood.
Luna: What happened?

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 8. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️