Memories Chapter 4

Since Bliss is now gone, Shadow had to take care of their daughter of his own like he promised her. Things aren't exactly going well because every time Shadow looks at Luna, he thinks about Bliss because she almost looks like her.

Shadow's friends think that maybe if he found another girl, maybe he'll feel better but he kept on telling them that Bliss was the only one for him even though she's gone.

They tried to get him to date a couple times but it didn't work out so they stopped trying. Shadow never really smiles anymore. Not even at his daughter. He'll get angry easily, and sometimes accidently yell at his friends.

Shadow always has Bliss in his mind. He always remembers the good times they had. They met when they were kids in elementary.

*Flashback* "We're gonna have a new student Shade!" Younger Sonic said in excitement. Younger Shadow rolled his eyes.

"Great...another one to deal with around here..." Younger Shadow said in sarcasm.

"Alright class. We have a new student joining us today. Please welcome, Bliss The Hedgehog." A female pink hedgehog with pink eyes walked in the room. Younger Shadow didn't really care so he just closed his eyes as he relaxes.

"H-Hi everyone." Younger Bliss said nervously.

"Go ahead and sit next to that blue hedgehog named Sonic." Younger Bliss walked towards the empty seat and sat down. Younger Sonic looked at her and said,

"Hi! I'm Sonic The Hedgehog! Welcome to our school! And this is my best friend Shadow!" Younger Bliss turned her head and saw Younger Shadow.

"Hello." Younger Shadow looked at her slightly and turned his head.

"Forgive him. He's not the friendly type." Younger Sonic said.

"I heard that!" Younger Shadow said. Younger Bliss giggled a little as Younger Shadow rolled his eyes and looked away.

*Flashback ended* It's been a few months later and Luna was just learning to walk. Shadow wasn't really smiling at this but he was still proud of her. He took some pictures of her standing up but she fell down a few times.

"You did great Luna. Just keep practicing. I wish your mother was here to see this." Shadow really missed Bliss very much but there was nothing he could do now. He still had plans for Scourge incase he sees him again.

Here's a sneak peek of the next Chapter:

Luna: Daddy?
Shadow: No.
Sonic: Shadow you can't just...

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 5. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️