I Had A Mommy? Chapter 10

A little bit later, Luna walked towards Shadow's room and slowly walked towards him. She hoped he calmed down a little so she could talk to him.

"Daddy?" Shadow didn't say a word.

"Are you ok?" Shadow lift his head up and looked at her. He sighed a little and said,

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. Daddy just had a lot going on in his mind."

"Daddy? When you told Uncle Sonic you want someone back, what did you mean?" Shadow totally forgot that his daughter has been listening the entire time. Shadow didn't want to tell her but he knew that she had to know sooner or later. Shadow picked up Luna, sat her down on his lap, making her look at him.

"Luna listen. I didn't want to bring this up but I think it's time you knew. Luna, you had a mother." Luna widened her eyes.

"I had a mommy?" Shadow nodded. "But where is she? Who is she daddy?" Shadow took a photo from his night stand and gave it to Luna.

"This is your mother, Bliss The Hedgehog."

"Wait. Isn't she the same hedgehog that I saw in your memory book?" Shadow nodded.

"Wow! She's really pretty!"

"She sure was. She was my everything. I miss her so much."

"Where is she daddy?" Shadow lowered his ears and had small tears falling. Luna looked at him worried.

"She's...in a better place." Luna widened her eyes.

"She passed away when you were a baby. I made a promise to her to take care of you and that's what I'm going to do. I want to make her proud. I love her very much and you remind me of her."

"You are just as beautiful as your mother. She loved you very much Luna." Luna had tears in her eyes as she hugged Shadow. Shadow hugged back with tears.

"I'm so sorry daddy."

"Don't be. You did nothing wrong. But now you know that you had a mother who also loves you very much and now lives in your heart."

"I love her too daddy. And I love you."

"I love you too Luna." Luna and Shadow continued to hug each other for a while.

Here's a sneak peek for the next Chapter:

Luna: Tina! Guess what!?
Shadow: Luna!

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 11. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️