Growing Up Chapter 11

Luna was in school with Tina as they were having coloring time in class.

"Hey Tina! Guess what!? I found out that I had a mommy!"

"Really!?" Tina asked.

"Yeah but she's not with us. She's in a better place."

"Oh I'm so sorry Luna."

"It's ok. She's still here though! In my heart!" Luna said with a smile. Tina smiled as well and continued to color. After school, Luna gave Shadow a hug while he looked at her blankly.

"I missed you daddy!"

"I missed you too." Shadow rubbed her quills a little. Shadow noticed that Luna and Tina were becoming better friends. It reminded him of when he started to become more comfortable around Bliss when he was younger.

*Flashback* Younger Bliss ate with Younger Shadow everyday. She brought him gifts, helped him out with problems he didn't understand, and she helped him with his anger issues.

She took him outside one day and they played together in the playground, laughing and having a great time while playing games together. Younger Shadow smiled, knowing that he has a new best friend.

*Flashback ended* Shadow took Luna's hand and took her home.

"I love you daddy!"

"I love you too Luna." A couple of years went by and Luna's life was starting to get harder than it usually was.

Elementary school wasn't so bad since Shadow knew he didn't have to worry about to much stuff.

Middle school was hard because Shadow would check up on her every once in a while which was really starting to bother her. Tina was still her friend and they went to school together still.

Shadow even tries to make Luna wear appropriate outfit which is sometimes a little to much since she likes to expose herself a little and he's always asking if anyone was bothering her at all which she always says, no.

Right now, high school, which is getting worse for Luna, because Shadow would glare at any boy who stares at her since Luna is now the hottest girl in school.

Shadow would sometimes check to see if any of the boys were near her. Luna is now a teenage girl who wears mostly black and pink and likes to wear outfits that shows off some of her body like her stomach.

Boys love her but even she can reject them. Even Shadow glares at her guy friends, Solar The hedgehog and Zane The Echidna.

Luna made more friends named Brianna The Rabbit and Selena The Bat. Luna is more distant towards Shadow and has a small attitude sometimes.

The teenage daughter of the Ultimate Lifeform, Shadow The Hedgehog, is beginning her high school journey.

I'll describe the extra characters in the next Chapter.

Here's a sneak peek of the next Chapter:

Breanna: Who is that?
Luna: Dad!
Shadow: I don't trust them near you.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 12. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️