Chapter 3: Beach Ready

“What do you mean, Professor?” Ash asks, curious about the new information.

          “Well… the Pokemon in Acklea are ones we’re already familiar with from the regions you’ve visited so far, Ash. However, all of these Pokemon seem to have dark coated skin and piercing red eyes; and their manner is a bit more… aggressive.”

          “How do you know this, Professor?” Brock asks.

          “About a week ago, I sent one of my star pupils to go over to Acklea and report on its Pokemon and landscape. She arrived there a couple of days ago and settled into a hotel at one of the towns. She said the people seem strange, but she thought northing more of it. She decided to venture off into the woods there and examine the Pokemon. As she was walking, she noticed two young men battling. The Pokemon they were battling with had black/purple-like skin and these piercing red eyes that terrified her. A wild Pidgey flew right passed her that had the exact same features. That was enough traumatizing information to convince her to call me late last night and explain what she had seen.”

          “Wow, that poor girl. I hope she’s okay by herself there,” Misty says with concern.

          “She won’t be alone for long. I have already scheduled a time for you three to aboard the private cruise ship that leaves for Acklea tomorrow morning. You must be at the docks by ten a.m. I will meet with you before you aboard at around nine a.m. so I can go over the final details and give you a few things to take along with you.”

          “Got it, Professor,” Ash says with a confident smile.

          “We’ll definitely be there,” Brock says, smiling as well.

          “We’ll be ready to go!” Misty beams and grins at the professor.

          The professor smiles at the three. He feels he made the right choice asking Ash and his friends to go on this journey for him. “I will now leave you three to your free day before your next big adventure starts tomorrow. Enjoy it, young ones.”

          “Thanks, Professor!” The three say in unison.

          Professor Oak smiles at the trio and gives a small wave. He leaves the house, closing the door behind him.

          Ash turns to face Brock and Misty. “So… Now what?”

          “Now, we enjoy our free day doing whatever we want.” Brock says with his arms behind his head and a smile on his face.

          “Let’s go swimming! The weather is perfect,” Misty says.

          “Yes… swimming… Girls in bikinis!” Brock says, practically drooling.

          Misty rolls her eyes at Brock, but can’t help laughing.

          I wonder what Misty will look like in a bikini now.

          Ash takes a quick glance at Misty and turns red.

          “Well, Ash. What do you say?”        Brock asks in anticipation.

          “Huh? Oh, sure. Yeah, let’s go swimming,” Ash says as he looks down, hoping Misty doesn’t catch him blushing.

          Brock, however, knows exactly what is going on. “Hey Misty, why don’t you go change into your bikini? Ash and I will go get ready, too.”

          Ash looks up at Brock, still red.

          “Alright, see you guys in a bit!” Misty rushes to the guest room to change.