Ch. 33

They are now at their hide out talking about the wedding next month. It's been a year since Lisa proposed to Jennie. Lisa never went back to Manoban empire but she didn't give the position to Taehyung he's just managing it and Lisa giving her all the works that he needs to do.

Chaeyoung is still single waiting for someone. Because her first love is now engaged. She's broken and busy moving on.

While Miyeon, it's still the same but she's over Lisa. She moved on with the help of Bambam.

While Suelgi and Irene broke up a month ago. No one tried to cheat on each other they just got tired. They've been in a relationship for almost 7 years. They've both decided to be 'just friends'

While Taehyung and Jungkook are still the same but they are engaged. Jungkook proposed to Taehyung a week ago.

While Joy and Yeri end up being together. They are 6months in a relationship now. While Wendy, Wendy is being Wendy. Lol. She's single and being mother to her friends.

"Jennie, what kind of wedding do you want?" Irene asked holding her laptop for searching

"Beach wedding" Taehyung said

"Bitch, you want it not Jennie. Tell Jungkook that you want a beach wedding bitch" Irene said rolling her eyes

"Wooooh burn"

"Seulgiyah try to ask you ex girlfriend again to be your girlfriend, I'm so sick of her mood swings" Taehyung said as Irene glared at him. While the other holding their laughters except for Seulgi who's looking down

"Do you want to eat Jungkook's D*ck? So you can shut your mouth the whole time?" Their cheek heat up as the couple covered their face as their friends burst out laughing

"YAH! Seulgi what did you do to our unnie? Huhu" Kook said dramatically

"That was hilarious!" Bambam said holding his tummy

"Yah! Shut the fuck up! We're here to talk about my twinsis' wedding" He snapped

"You started it gaylord" Irene pointed

"Our friends are so cute" Lisa said smiling quitely. "I will miss them" Jennie frowns

"What are you saying you will miss them?"

"Nothing. I'm just saying that I will miss them" As they stared to each other "You're beautiful my Nini" She sincerely said "I love you" She kissed her forehead they pulled away when

"Yah! Are we going to watch romantic scene here?"

"Oh please let's start" Lisa said rolling her eyes

"So Jennie, let's go back to the first question. What kind of wedding do you want?"

——

"Until now I can't believe that I'm marrying you Lili. I thought this won't happen"

"Yeah. I can't believe it also, because how can I be so lucky to have you for seven years not getting tired of loving me? I mean it's hard to be with me but you chose to stay, you choose to love me for who I am. No one did love me like you do, nor myself. How can I be so lucky to have someone like you? I mean I don't know what I did in the past to deserve you. I'm the luckiest person alive Nini"

"We both are Lili. I'm lucky to have you in my life, because you complete me. You never fail to surprise me, every.single.day" She emphasized "Lisa, I want you to know that I'm the happiest and luckiest person when you asked me to be marry you. I didn't think twice to answer because I know I will make a good decision. So thank you for putting color in my life Lisa"

"Because you deserved it. What you did for me is difficult, loving me is difficult, but you still did. Surprising you is nothing compare what you did for me when I'm..."

"This is not a competition Lis. This is about how we makes each others happy. But it is difficult to love you" She chuckled "Imagine you are loving the person who's completely still inlove with someone, and that someone is my sister. That hurts, but I still managed to stay because loving you makes me alive even though it's killing me at the same time"

"Loving me making you alive, but it is also killing you. Yeah I get it" She jokes as Jennie rolled her eyes

"Why you always ruining the moment?"

"Always? When?"

"Like ALWAYS" She rolls her eyes "That's why your bestfriends hate talking to you" She said laughing

"It's okay as long as you love talking to me" Jennie pushed her face

"Jeeez! It's corny" they both laughed. Lisa met Jennie gaze "What's with that face?"

"Nothing. I just realised that I wasted time not being with you"

"Shhh. It's fine Lili as long as your with me now" She kiss Lisa passionately. Lisa kissed back