Ch. 5

Jisoo told Lisa not to pick her up today because Jennie is kinda cold towards her lately. Jisoo went downstairs and she saw Jennie eating

"Good morning Jendeuk" She greeted as she kiss her cheek. But Jennie just nods

"Jen are you mad?" She asks. Jen give a blank face

"Does it matter? I thought Lisa only matter to you. Excuse me I lost my apetite" She stood up when

"Seriously Jennie? That's how you treat your older sister?!"

"Excuse me? What did I do to you?" she started to sound angry

"Well you're just being a complete bitch around Lisa. She just want to be friends with you, be close to you and then you're giving her bitch attitude"

"Lisa lisa lisa. All I hear from you is Lisa! Does it matter if I give her a bitch attitude?! Who cares?" Jisoo got shock on her attitude.

"Why are you being like this?" Jisoo lowered her voice

"Because I don't like her for you!" Jennie confessed

"That's why you're being rude to her? Is that so? How selfish you are for not supporting me with the person I love. I told you before we met that I really like her, and still...you're hating on her just because she's what? Wow how childish you are. How come you hate her without even knowing her?! How come you're giving her bitch attitude when she's just being nice to you?! I don't even know what gotten into you Jennie. I've never been this happy before Jennie, and you know that. Lisa makes me happy. If you don't want Lisa for me, fine! I don't fucking care! My lisa is not courting you, I am. I am okay?" She went upstairs and cry herself out.

Jennie was never been rude to her until she met Lisa. Jisoo still thinking what Lisa did to Jennie to hate her that much. On the other hand

"I fucked up. Ugh!" Jennie said to herself. She just like Lisa too that's why she keep on pretending to hate her because all she sees is her sister not her. When Jisoo told her that she like her that day, she's shocked. What if she have guts to tell Lisa about her feelings, Maybe Lisa will like her first.

Jennie secretly admire Lisa so bad. She's breath taking, the way how those eyes stare, she finds it attractive. She don't really hate Lisa, she just hate the fact that she likes her sister.

What Jisoo said to her is all true. Lisa is being nice to her all she did is give her a rude attitude and yeah she admits she's being selfish.

She love how Lisa approach her when she's around but she can't show it that's why she chose to be rude to her instead of showing how she really felt for Lisa. Lisa still being nice to her. That's why she likes lisa even more.

She saw Jisoo went downstairs, her eyes are swollen. Probably she cried. Jennie felt guilty what she've done and said to her sister. Then she saw Lisa, outside their house as Jisoo approach her.

Lisa cupped her cheeks and kiss her forehead then she hug her tight. They stayed in that position for a minute then they pulled away. Lisa cupped her cheeks again

Jennie can't hear what they are talking about but she knows Lisa is comforting her sister.

Tears start to fall in her eyes, now she knew she don't really like Lisa but she love her. She run to her room and cry.

(...)

Lisa and Jisoo is on their way to school. Lisa keep on thinking what can make her smile again and bring back the bright Jisoo. Lisa keep on checking Jisoo who's looking outside the window. She hold her hand making Jisoo looked at her

"I know you're still thinking what happened earlier. I don't want you to think that just because your sister doesn't like me for you I will give up on you. On us...."

"Lis, you don't have to do something for her to like you. Let her, I don't care" Jisoo forced smile. Lisa noticed that

"No, I know you care chu and I care about you that's why I'm doing this. Jennie might hate me but that's fine. How can I be with you, if your sister and I have a issue or she doesn't like me right?" Jisoo can't but to smile. She can't thank her enough for being understanding.

"Lis, you don't have to do this, really" She said. Lisa parked her car for a while. Then she caress jisoo's face

"Listen to me. I know you're not forcing me to do this but I want to. I know how important they are to you, specially you sister and family. That's why I'm doing this. I want you to know and feel that they are important to me too. What matters to you, matters to me too" Jisoo hugged her tight.

"I appreciate it Lisa. Thank you" She's really thankful that she met someone her. She's understanding sweet and all. How can you not love her.

"You don't have to thank me Chu. Your happiness is all matters to me. I just want to make you smile everyday. Because your happiness is my happiness too" she pulled away and kiss her forehead. They both closed their eyes.

"Chu, I only have one wish" Lisa said as they pulled away

"What is it Lis?"

"Please, don't leave me. Even though I am the worst person in the world" Jisoo gulped.

"And what made you think that you're a worst person and I will leave you? I will never leave your side, whatever happens. Trust me"