7. Should I ask her?

Harry's P.O.V

"Tell me about the musical development we can see in your new album" The women asked. We were being interviewed backstage before we went on for a pop-up concert.

"Well, We write most of the songs ourselves now. So our music is more about what we go through and simply more about ourselves" Liam answered and we all nodded our heads.

"So what would you say to all the critics out there that say you are fake and don't write any of your own stuff"?

"Well I would like to see them write their own music and receive a Guinness world record for First act to debut at No. 1 with their first three albums. Or maybe they can tell us that after they've won 150 awards and counting" Louis sassed and all of us had huge smiles on our faces. He always says that he was born with sass that he couldn't deny.

"Well most of your songs are about girls; so what makes a girl special for you"

He went around the coach starting with Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and then finally me.

"Humor"

"Nice smile"

"Nice round..." We all stopped and stared at Louis as he winked "eyes" and that sent Niall over the edge. He laughed his usually infectious Nialler laugh that set us all off.

"Ummmm... maybe..." here we go, we all thought he's going to give us a deep answer and make the rest of us look like idiots.

"Nonjudgmental" he smacked my knee as Louis snickered and I glared at them because that's always my answer when they ask me why I don't get a girl.

'I just want someone that doesn't judge me or anyone without the full story" I always say

Everyone's eyes were on me and I gulped. I hated talking about these things because I'm always the one that is portrayed as the player in the band, just because I can't find a girl to settle down with.

"She has to be intriguing," I said giving Zayn and Louis a side-glance that hopefully told them to back off.

"Ok," The lady adjusted her dress that was too short and kept riding up her thigh something we tried not to notice.

"What about what makes a relationship special, how do you know when it's the one" I didn't realize that she was asking Zayn which would make sense since he was the one getting married soon.

I have no idea why I decided to answer that question but I had Arianna's face in my head and the words just spilled out

"Ummm... Errr.... You just know because she would be interesting. You will find something so intriguing in her that makes in undeniable for you to get away. Conversation just flows between the two of you. She captivates me and I can't stop listening to every word she says even if it's boring to someone else. Her smile makes you want to smile and her laugh, umm... it's indescribable. And when the world keeps judging you she's the only one that doesn't." I stopped to look at the boys gawking at me with confused looks on their faces and the interview had a smile on her face like she knew a new juicy story was about to break. "Hypothetically speaking, err... I don't know that's just how I imagine it would be like, I suppose" I stammered suddenly aware of all the eyes on the room trained on to me especially Lou, our hair stylist, who was shooting daggers at me from behind the camera.

I sat there with my mouth shut for the rest of the interview.

.........

We were all chilling backstage after the concert at O2 Arena. We weren't on tour or anything it was just a pop-up concert for the fans. I wanted to get out of the room and go back home as fast as possible because I knew the boys were dying to ask me questions I wasn't in the mood to answer.