5.Unpacking.... (Harry's P.O.V)

Harry's P.O.V

Her apartment was an exact replica of mine, even the colour of the walls were the same, I always intended to change the paint but I'm hardly at home half the time for it to make any difference.

"I wouldn't have been able to finish unpacking all this without your help" She was looking down at me, because I was sitting on the floor unpacking the last of the boxes. It had taken us a couple of hours and during that time, we didn't talk much but somehow it wasn't awkward.

"I'm kinda a pro at packing and unpacking, it's part of the job"

She nodded

"Not for me, I've never really gone anywhere far from home and when I do it's certainly never alone" There was an edge to her voice when she said alone, almost like regret. I couldn't quite figure her out; the heart of London wasn't a place people just moved to, mainly because it was too expensive.

There weren't many people my age that could afford an apartment on their own, if they did they were either a pop star in a famous boy band or daddy's little princess types who leeched off their parents money. She didn't seem to fit either of those categories.

When I helped her unpack pictures of her family back in Australia, they looked normal not overly rich.

I suppose it was that intrigue about her that kept me unpacking boxes on a Saturday night for hours on end, as soon as I had her figured out I'll leave I promised myself.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked holding on to two mugs she had fished out from the box she was unpacking. They both had pictures of brains on them and NATIONAL SCIENCE WEEK 2013 printed at the bottom.

"This might sound kinda lame but could I please have a hot chocolate? I haven't had one of those in ages" her eyes lit up

"You're in luck, Mr Styles because I happen to be the best hot chocolate maker in town, according to my little brother anyway" she giggled, that sweet fairy floss laugh of hers and I nodded, something told me meeting her was luck or maybe even fate.

She hopped to the kitchen, her hair flowing behind her humming a song I didn't recognise.

I removed a book from the box, it looked like a scrapbook with the cursive letters 'my angel' printed on the front. I shouldn't have looked inside but the thought of a boyfriend or ex giving her this book and her still keeping it made me curious and angry, which didn't make any sense to me. The book started of with pictures of a baby girl being held by a lady that looked a lot like an older version of Arianna. At first I thought it was her mum, but I had seen pictures of her mother and it didn't look like her. 29th of December it said beside the picture, your birth and the greatest day of my life. I realised the baby must be Arianna. As I kept flipping, I watched her grow up right before my eyes and in every photo the mysterious lady too. The lady wasn't anything special, she had the same black hair but it didn't shine like Arianna's did, she had the same smile but hers didn't reach her eyes and cause them to almost twinkle like Arianna's did. What made this lady so intriguing was the way Arianna looked at her, like she was the single most important person in her life. In every photo she smiled up at this women with such awe, like she a bright light and Arianna a moth that couldn't stay away from her, attracted to her beauty unconditionally.

"How do you have it?" She yelled from the kitchen and it made me jump, shutting the book I placed it next to me.

"I'll have it however you make it. Miss. Best hot chocolate maker in the world" She laughed from the kitchen an addictive sound that made me smile too.

I removed some ornaments from the box and paced them in various shelves around the house.

She walked into the room with mugs filled with hot chocolate.