Lou x Reader- My Challenge~

Lou's pov:

Today was another perfect day for me, the perfectionist myself.
I was greeting everyone in the Institute as usual, until the Spy Girls went up in front of me, panting and....? With a girl, who seems to be new...

"Ha-! Hi, Lou!" Tuesday greeted.

"Hello, Tuesday, uhm, who's this fine beauty?"

"Ha-huh? Oh, that's Y/N, the new doll, we wanted you to meet her! Hoo-!"

"Oh, I see, well, hello there Y/N-"

I said as I looked at her wide-eyed. She had beautiful
(H/C) hair, gorgeous (E/C) eyes, nicely done hair and, and....
She was so flawlessly PERFECT!

"Oh, um, hi there! I'm Y/N!"

"Hello, Y/N, or should I say, Miss Perfection~" I said as I kissed her hand, as I saw her smile with her cheeks red as a cherry.

"Do you mind seeing me in my office, sweet cheeks~?"

"Oh, um, sure!"

"Good..."
"Meet me at 5, k?"
I whispered in her ear as she replied with a small 'mhm'.

As I walked away, I heard the distant giggling of the Spy Girls, as I walked to my office, thinking about that little cutie...

-Timeskippppppp-

Y/N's pov:

I didn't know what was actually happening, I mean, I do get what the girls said about Lou having a "thing" on me, but we just met, so I thought to take it slow.

As I made my way through his Institute, I saw everyone's eyes on me, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable...
I then saw a girl, with dark red hair, seemingly brown-ish.

"Um, Miss?"

"Oh, um, yes?"

"Do you know where Lou's office is?"

As I asked her, she got up and told me to follow her. As we were walking up to his door, she accidentally bumped herself on the wall.

"Are you ok?!"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, it happens very often! Hehehe..."

"Oh, well, let me help you up, then..."

She then said she was ok, and said that I should be in his office now. I then said ok, still worried.

I then knocked on his door, hearing a calm, come in.

Third Person pov:

As Y/N entered Lou's office, Lou turned around to her direction.

"So, Lou, what am I here for?"

"For a violation..."

Y/N stood there shocked, her first day there in the Institute of Perfection, and now she had a violation. Honestly, you were nice and you could easily control your anger, so you just didn't know why.

"F-For what?"

"Stealing-"
He said as he pinned you to the wall and placed his finger under your chin.

"-my heart~"

The fear on your face then turned to a blush. The girls were right, he did like you, but, honestly, you didn't let him take you THAT easily.

"I stole your heart, huh?"

"Yeah, and you need to pay for it, sweet cheeks~"

"Oh, I'll pay it, but-"

"-You'll have to EARN mine~"

"Oh, is that a challenge, sweetheart~?"

"Mhm, you up for it?"

"Of course, darling~"

Ever since then, Lou kept on hitting on you. He didn't stop until you accepted his love for you, by kissing him in front of everyone, by I mean everyone, I mean EVERY, SINGLE, FLIPPING, ONE, OF, EM. From that day on, the Spy Girls wouldn't stop teasing and reminding you about that day you accepted his request.