Lou x Lawless! Reader- Troublesome for You~

3rd Person's pov:

Today was like any other day, the sunny skies and the toy birds up above, but for Lou, oh man, he has trouble with his day.

Why you may ask? Y/N, reason? One, she was sometimes, no wait, ALWAYS annoying. Two, she wouldn't stop teasing, annoying or pranking Lou (reminds me of Takagi-san) and today was one of those days, or so he thought...

Lou's pov:

I walked into class, to start our lesson for today, as usual, Y/N would start to annoy me...

"Hey, Lou!"

"What do you want, Y/N...?"

I said irritated AH, she then put her elbow on my shoulder and said:

"Well, I just want to say-look on your shoulder..."

"What?"

I then looked at my shoulder and jumped in fear as I saw a spider on my shoulder.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"OH MY DOLL! IT'S JUST A TOY!"

Y/N said as she burst into fits of laughter, I then got mad, sure, I liked Y/N, but this is LAST straw...

*After class*

I walked out of the school, seeing Y/N. I then walked up to her and grabbed her hand.

"What the-dude, where are you-"

"Shut up!"

Y/N then froze and stayed quiet, as we reached the back of the school.

"Y/N, I've had enough!"

"Dude, they're not that ba-"

"Yes, they are! You keep on annoying me for reason, you keep on pranking me for no reason, you do everything to me for NO reason! WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT?!"

"....."

Y/N stayed quiet, she then opened her mouth and said:

"Well-if you wanted me gone, then you could've said so..."

Y/N then turned around and walked away, I then felt bad for her, I regretted it. I tried to stop her, but, I lost her.

3rd person pov:

Today, was awfully quiet and stuff. But, for Lou, he still felt bad. He lightened up as he saw
Y/N, but kinda saddened when she was quiet, REALLY quiet. As class ended, he went up to Y/N to ask her why.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Oh, um, hey, Lou.....I thought you'd be avoiding me by now.."

She mumbled out, enough for me to hear.

"You should probably head back, Lou, I bet the others are wondering were you are...."

"Wait, Y/N!"

"Yes?"

"I-I'm sorry about yesterday..."

"....."

"Y/N?"

"What did I just hear, Mr. Perfection?"

"I said I was sorry..."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

She then chuckled, not expecting it from me, since I barely even say that word.

"I said I'm sorry-"

I was then cut off by her, kissing my lips. I was shocked, but I kissed back.

"Hehe, I got you..."

"Heh, you sure did..."

"Sorry, I keep annoying you and all, I just wanted some attention..."

"You could've said so..."

"You're Mr. Perfection, how could I tell you?"

"You do have a point..."

"Hehehe, I love you, Lou~"

"I love you too, Y/N~"