Lou x Depressed! Reader- 6 Slits

Request by: @QueenOfTheClouds77 and @jill2936284

Lou's pov:

Today, was another day. Like any other day, I would walk in the Institute and see all my admiring fans. I walked up to Y/N and saw some cuts on her arms—wait, WHAT?!

"Y/N?! What happened to your arms?! Your stuffing's out!"

"O-Oh, this? Um, m-my cat scratched me, s-so, yeah..."

"Can I help you stitch it back?"

"N-No, I can do it myself..."

"Well, as long as it's fixed, ok?"

"O-ok..."

I was scared still, thinking that it's more than her cat. That made me quite suspicious, her cat was nice, it never harmed anyone.
So, it was very surreal to me.

*After class*

I decided to follow Y/N, since I wasn't convinced or satisfied with her answer.

I then saw Y/N putting her stuff down, then petting her cat. It purred, but in a very sad way. I then heard Y/N say:

"I'm so sorry, Mia, I can't help it..."

"Meow....!"

"I'm sorry if I keep blaming you, I have to, so they won't know..."

"Besides, no one would miss me when I'm gone...."

"MEOW!"

I then saw Y/N took a knife and started slitting her wrists, making me burst through the door and throw the knife away.

"Y/N! ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU'RE KILLING YOURSELF!!!"

"SO?! I DON'T CARE!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T CARE?! Y/N, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! AT LEAST YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN WHY!"

"BECAUSE I DON'T DESERVE YOU!!!"

My eyes then widened and softened, as I saw Y/N drop to her knees and cry.

"What do you mean..?"

"I-it's Mariane, she said I never deserved you. She said I was a good for nothing slut....."

"Y/N..."

"She said that it would be better if I died..."

"Y/N, don't say that. I know you would never cheat on me and everything. You're perfect for me, and I would search the ends of the Earth, just for you. That's why you do deserve me. If it's anyone, it's Mariane who's a slut."

"Lou, I-I..."

"Shhh, I love you, Y/N, more than anyone else in this world..."

"I love you too, L-Lou..."