Lou x Anxious! Singer! Reader- Never Enough

Request by: @Alyssaj11

Y/N L/N, a female doll, made like any other, she was elegant and blessed with a beautiful voice. Everyone appreciated her talent, except for one particular doll. Lou, he never appreciated her talent, he always criticised her for her voice and looks, saying she doesn't belong here.

Y/N then grew to hate him, up to this day, but, she was hurt by his words, which made her break down.

Y/N's pov:

Today was one of those days, where Lou would criticise me and all. He made me feel weak in every part of me. I hated it, but, I never said anything about it, because I knew, I would be hated.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the imperfectionist herself"

"What do you want, Louis?"

"Heh, nothing I guess, except your tears.."

With that he started to criticise me and put his finger on my head, pushing it, telling me how weak I am. I then knew this was never enough for him.

I then walked out of class, walking to my room, grabbing my guitar (Yes, you can play guitar here) I then sang my heart out, with tears dripping wet from my eyes.

After I sang, I cried whole heartedly, I wish I would've stopped, but, I couldn't. It struck me so bad, I had to cry it all out.

*Next day*

Everyone was staring at me for no reason, I didn't know why. That's when Mandy came up to me, panting.

"Mandy, why are you here?"

"Did you see the video...?!"

"What video...?"

"The video of you singing, I mean, LOOK!"

I turned my head up to the screen, seeing my image, singing with my guitar, while crying. I stood there, frozen.

Suddenly, Lou came up to me and said:

"I might say, it's the first time I'm impressed, Y/N..."

"Did you do this....?"

"Yes, I was supposed to criticise you again, till I saw this..."

"You'll criticise me again, won't you...?"

"After that, I don't think so..."

"So..."

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I should've been nicer to you...so, let's start over..."

".....But.... how can I trust you, after everything...?"

"You do have a point, but, please, Y/N just give me a chance...."

"Fine, but....you have to promise me something..."

"What?"

"Let me be myself...."

"Of course...."

"I forgive you, Lou, but, if you ever do that again, I won't think twice..."

"Ok, Y/N..."

After some years, my confidence grew back and Lou never criticised me. One day, Lou asked me out, and I said I would think about it first. He understood me and said that he would wait for my answer. Since then, I told myself to think before I act. I then told Lou my answer, which he overjoyed to his happiness.

"Promise me you won't break my heart?"

"Yes, Y/N, I would never break your heart..."

"I love you, Lou..."

"I love you too, Y/N..."

Since then, we were inseparable and I knew nothing would be never enough...