Flirty! Lou x Reader- Lucky Me~💖

Y/N's pov:

Today was the worst day of my life, one, it's Valentine's Day, two, hitters. Yup, you heard me, HITTERS, and of em is Lou. Honestly, I like Lou, but sometimes, he could be a REAL flirt to me, which ends up with a stub on his toe for him.

In training class, all the girls were fangirling over Lou, boys planning to confess to some of the girls, even though they are most likely to be rejected and whatnot, then Lou walking up to me—WAIT, WHAT?!

Oh boy, once he gets here Imma stub his toe and run the heck outta this mess.

"Hey Y/N~"

Here we go again!

"Hi Louis...."

"Y'know, you can just call me Lou, right, sugarplum~"

"Look, if you want to have a stubbed toe again, you got it coming..."

"Heh, feisty, aren't we~?"

"-sighs- Y'know what?"

I stood up and walked out of the room and left, even if class didn't even start yet. I was sure I would get a violation, but I didn't care, as long as I wasn't around him, I was fine.

Lou's pov:

Playing hard to get, aye, Y/N? Well, you might just accept it once you get in my office~

*After dismissal*

I called Mandy and told her to bring Y/N in my office, which she agreed to. After several minutes, Y/N came inside my office and spoke.

"Violation?"

"Mhm..."

"Should I?"

"Yeah..."

"So?"

"This is your first violation, but, I'll make an exception, for you of course~"

"What?"

"You'll have to tell me the truth, if you like me or not, if you lie, you'll have to kiss me, if you tell the truth, I kiss you~"

"Well, I don't, that's the truth.."

"You sure~?"

"Yep..."

"Alright then"

"That means I have to kiss you, right?"

"Yup~"

"Ok.."

Y/N then stood up and kissed me on the cheek, making me giggle.
Y/N then realized what she did and stopped.

"D-Did you just...?"

"Mhm~ And now I know~"

"Why you little—"

Y/N was then cut off by me kissing her lips, she paused for a moment, but then kissed back.

I then broke the kiss and chuckled.

"Do you love me now~?"

"I'll think about it, for now~"

She said as she winked at me and walked out, as I blushed and smirked.

Lucky me~